BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE + "MY HOUSE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the round-up right now is:

- Bey’s seemingly attending the Met Gala in early May, likely debuting the remaining ‘Cuff It’ look from the Balmain collection.

- Next part (album) is out before the tour, likely around the cusp of April/May. Take this with a huge pinch of salt, but one of Twitter’s most renowned ‘insiders’ (who, to be fair, does actually have a pretty consistent, proven track record) has been reporting this for a month or so now. Last Vogue cover debuted shortly before ‘Break My Soul’, and now we have another. Nile Rodgers and The Dream have been sharing studio photos again recently.

- Album was initially speculated by fans to be called Reformation (with Act III being Enlightenment), but now appears to be called Future. Nothing concrete, but a few breadcrumbs from Oliver’s post (talking about Renaissance as a ‘battle for a better future’, the lyrics of ‘Pure/Honey’ referencing ‘future Renaissance’, the futuristic imagery from her last Vogue shoot tying in with Italian Futurism). Above ‘insider’ is claiming the title to be correct, too.

- Again, just a rumour, but the album is apparently covers ‘country, rumba, and R&B’.

- Still nothing on the visuals. People now suspect they might connect all the acts/albums.

So yeah, take what you want from the above with a healthy dose of scepticism. I was debating creating a new thread, but figured since all three ‘acts’ are seemingly linked, we could probably continue on with the same one?

Last edited:

- Bey’s seemingly attending the Met Gala in early May, likely debuting the remaining ‘Cuff It’ look from the Balmain collection.

- Next part (album) is out before the tour, likely around the cusp of April/May. Take this with a huge pinch of salt, but one of Twitter’s most renowned ‘insiders’ (who, to be fair, does actually have a pretty consistent, proven track record) has been reporting this for a month or so now. Last Vogue cover debuted shortly before ‘Break My Soul’, and now we have another. Nile Rodgers and The Dream have been sharing studio photos again recently.

- Album was initially speculated to be called Reformation (with Act III being Enlightenment), but now appears to be called Future. Nothing concrete, but a few breadcrumbs from Oliver’s post (talking about Renaissance as a ‘battle for a better future’, the lyrics of ‘Pure/Honey’ referencing ‘future Renaissance’, the futuristic imagery from her last Vogue shoot tying in with Italian Futurism). Above ‘insider’ is claiming the title to be correct, too.

- Again, just a rumour, but the album is apparently covers ‘country, rumba, and R&B’.

- Still nothing on the visuals. People now suspect they might connect all the acts/albums.

So yeah, take what you want from the above with a healthy dose of scepticism. I was debating creating a new thread, but figured since all three ‘acts’ are seemingly linked, we could probably continue on with the same one?

All of this is pretty correct except to my knowledge the album was never going to be called Reformation. I heard the titles a while back but I forgot, but Future is definitely a new title that makes sense to me.

All of this is pretty correct except to my knowledge the album was never going to be called Reformation. I heard the titles a while back but I forgot, but Future is definitely a new title that makes sense to me.

For sure, sorry, I intended that part to convey discussion around those titles as being purely speculative. It makes logical sense as a three-part historical theme and it was thrown around a few months ago, but I don’t think anyone put real stock in it beyond fan theories during a drought of… anything else dd.

The swirling around Future seems considerably more based in reality!

This is all feeling like the build up just before we got Break My Soul/Renaissance and I'm all excited again

The way Act I dominated my life/Spotify in 2022, now Act II is coming to do the same in 2023 and Act III will likely continue the trend in 2024. Scream!

- Album was initially speculated by fans to be called Reformation (with Act III being Enlightenment), but now appears to be called Future. Nothing concrete, but a few breadcrumbs from Oliver’s post (talking about Renaissance as a ‘battle for a better future’, the lyrics of ‘Pure/Honey’ referencing ‘future Renaissance’, the futuristic imagery from her last Vogue shoot tying in with Italian Futurism). Above ‘insider’ is claiming the title to be correct, too.

Future is a slightly boring title, but everything else about this rumor is making me salivate.

Am I the only person who’s OCD flares at the thought of another album before the tour? Renaissance ball having to house two new albums is stressful to me. I’d prefer ‘Future’ to have its own corresponding tour!

nn I did think this and while I do not think it was ever egregious to want the visuals at any point for this campaign, I do think it is maybe egregious to expect a tour for every act of this series as she'll end up stuck in this "project" for probably longer than she would want to be.

Reactions: Sam
Status
Not open for further replies.