BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 104 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. If you had told me that one day Beyoncé’s new house single that samples Big Freedia (her second use of Freedia!), Lizzo, and Kate Bush would be top 5 radio updates back in 2015 I would have laughed in your face!

2. Vinyl is up to pre order on her site

3. Just landed in NYC for pride and the song came up on the radio in the uber as we arrived to our hotel. Yup it’s gonna be a great weekend and can’t wait to hear it at the club tonight.

4. Not the shipping being more expensive than the vinyl itself.

myblood, Sam, Music Is Death and 7 others like this.
  5. So there ARE vinyls ready for release date?? Queen

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  6. I have never in my life bought something so fast. My fingers were shaking like there was a gun to my head. I don’t know if I’ll survive past July 29th but it would be an honor to die in the name of our Queen

TRAVVV, Rob and Kyliéyoncé like this.
  7. Just purchased! I remember really being grateful to have grabbed the Lemonade vinyl as early as I did so I'm doing the same thing again.

8. Alternative cover thats a one time pressing.... yes please bleed us dry queen.

9. I just spent €67 on a vinyl, I hope the cover is shit so I can resell it (and buy the standard vinyl).

10. Not me once again having to pull out of my “leave America” fund to appease my queen.

myblood, Sam, Hyrulian and 12 others like this.
  11. I got it. I hope the alternate cover is cute.

12. BTG

BTG

I bought it and I can’t even play vinyl I-

[​IMG]

13. Welp am I getting it? Eeks

14. Preordered since I'm in the US and shipping isn't worth a month's rent. Whew I've never pre-ordered a vinyl where I haven't seen the cover she better deliver

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. Almost did the same but I balked at the shipping cost ddd

Not Beyoncé getting us to release our jobs and our last dime in the same week

neinzedd and BTG like this.
  16. Ordered that so quickly! Break My Soul is my favorite song of 2022 so far by far.

LPT and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  17. The total with shipping to the UK is £85!! I love Bey more than anything, but I really don’t know if I can justify that price.

18. £59 for me?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.