BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 105 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. BTG

BTG

I’ve been rereading the Lemonade thread and it’s such a thrill to see that the minority with horrible opinions no longer post and/or were banned xx

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    myblood, cookiedough, Sam and 56 others like this.
  2. Ordered the vinyl cos it's a one-off thing and hers are always high quality pressings. That shipping is insane though.

myblood, LeBratt, IEngineered and 5 others like this.
  3. They're probably still here, just under different usernames.

[​IMG]

myblood, cookiedough, Sam and 21 others like this.
  4. Where is the video?! She’s really waiting until after Pride?

bazayer likes this.
  5. I don't love Break My Soul (and I'm kinda over Show Me Love inspired songs), but it's still an enjoyable cute summer bop. I think part of the problem is my standards for her are so impossibly high after Self-Titled and Lemonade.

However I fully trust her vision and I'm sure the album will be amazing. So excited to see what she'll do with dance/house as the inspiration.

1986 and Euphoria like this.
  6. BTG

BTG

Ashes to ashes. Dust to wallets.

myblood, Sam, LPT and 26 others like this.
  7. Well, of course I've ordered the vinyl but that shipping cost is heinous and totally unjustifiable. I'm still the clown paying it but just so we all know... it's messed up.

Maria likes this.
  8. I've already ordered two of the boxes so I'm glad I don't play or bother with vinyl fff

9. Looking forward to the reactions when the limited edition vinyl alternate cover art ends up actually being this

[​IMG]

myblood, Sam, LPT and 41 others like this.
  10. My vinyl was just below $40 with shipping. I'm sorry to the international girls!

myblood, Hyrulian, snoho and 12 others like this.
  11. Never preordered a vinyl so fast.
    [​IMG]

12. I want the vinyl so bad but I’m not paying AU$170, soz bey

13. Pre-ordered it. Definitely shouldn't have because of dumb financial reasons but it's Beyonce so.

Maria, FINISH LINE and boombazookajoe like this.
  14. Preordered so fast and didn’t pay attention that it accidentally auto set shipping to my old apartment. Hope their customer service can update it in a month ffffff.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. Pre-ordered! The shipping is insane for the international girls so I feel bad escaping with a total under $40.

16. K94

K94

Ordered with that 31 quid shipping

[​IMG]

myblood, Sam, papatrick and 14 others like this.
  17. This vinyl better be the rarest record on the planet in a few months.

myblood, JasonJay, snoho and 9 others like this.
  18. For that it should sell out first. At least was able to share shipping with a friend.

19. Ridiculous shipping is not just a Beyoncé thing though, Merchbar asked me €25 for a t-shirt. I paid $31 from Madonna’s official store for the Finally Enough Love Boxset (but it’s a 6 lp set so probably heavy). The problem is that some artist stores are not located in Europe. Madonna has an UK shop, Beyoncé never had one I believe.

P'NutButter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.