BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 107 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. This chart doesn’t mean anything. It’s a fake chart that runs on every station bar radio 1 ddd

HorseTears, myblood, Blond and 22 others like this.
  2. K94

K94

Nn the way mother Leiomy has been posting - she has to be in it. Need it now!

myblood, Sam, drewsky and 11 others like this.
  3. Okay... Where is the video?

myblood, Ashling92, Joe. and 2 others like this.
  4. Break My Soul has quickly turned into one of my favourite Bey songs. It’s such a banger.

myblood, cookiedough, Humes and 3 others like this.
  5. Playing this out and seeing everyone erupt on the dancefloor the moment they hear it has upgraded this song from a 10/10 to an 11/10 for me. If her goal was to bring levity to people’s lives with this new release, she more than succeeded.

myblood, Synthline, Humes and 21 others like this.
  6. Where is the video Queen?!?!?!

Maria and Bobbyrae like this.
  7. This song is just so perfect for the turmoil and anguish going on in the United States right now. Consistently prescient queen!

myblood, cookiedough, Humes and 11 others like this.

8. She highkey needs to drop the video

9. Assuming these stories were about the video, then she probably only just filmed it in the last couple weeks dd

10. They played this several times at Horse Meat Disco in NYC on Friday and it fucking went off every time. People DIED.

11. I find hard to believe she just filmed the video! Maybe the tweet is about a new video or a performance or something?

12. I refuse to believe Beyoncé released a lead single in 2022 without a video ready to go

13. I hope the video comes out sooner rather than later. I’ve gotten so used to Beyoncé’s airtight eras where everything is signed off and finished before the era has even begun.

Ashling92 and Cordyceps like this.
  14. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Are we about to get 14 teasers and a premiere on MTV for the full traditional-rollout fantasy?

myblood, Blond, FridayNight and 21 others like this.
  15. Ha demonic power to lull the masses.

[​IMG]

Sam, Music Is Death, Island and 10 others like this.
  16. Quite good for ~3 days of tracking! Now the video just needs to build on the momentum. I really hope she returns to giving us remix EPs, given the content...

myblood, FridayNight, Sam and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.