BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 110 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. we’ve got a caption and a cover!!!!

2. Sweet Jesus! I know it won’t be, but that would be an incredible album cover.

3. YAS.

myblood, Lapras, sesita and 3 others like this.
  4. All of this visuals for this era are so damn good WHERE is the Break My Soul video???

5. SHE'S SO FUCKING SICKENING OH MY GOD!!!
    ALEXA, PLAY "RIDE A WHITE HORSE" BY GOLDFRAPP!!!

6. Why not? I’m guessing it is.

Ashling92, JORDAN and Jasper47 like this.
  7. My first thought as well, I’m so overwhelmed!!! Praying that is the album cover, and that description as well…it’s for the gays!!!

8. “Ha!”

Why is she so cute?

9. BTG

BTG

Holy sweet fuck.

10. Higher resolution from Twitter. She really said Studio 3054.

[​IMG]

11. Wonder what the alternative art for the vinyl will be, but wow that is stunning.

mindtrappa likes this.
  12. Perfect cover. If that’s the standard, so curious about the alternate version now!

myblood, jvckkk, GimmeWork and 5 others like this.
  13. How fucking dare she.

myblood, nikkysan, Humes and 12 others like this.
  14. She’s gonna have me out here buying both versions, and I hate variant collecting

15. Ahhhh I love how the branding and design elements for the pre-orders hinted at this color palette. Even still I wouldn’t have been able to predict how gorgeous the artwork would be! Simple but so many gorgeous details.

I also love that if you are a casual listener who has only seen a handful of videos and look at all the album covers lined up you get a visual that just screams NEW chapter, while still referencing some older dance music and southern woman iconography

Maria likes this.
  16. Imagine a sample/interpolation...
    [​IMG]

17. She’s so incredibly rude for this!!! MUVAAAAAAA how dare you slay us like this!!!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.