BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 199 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. All Up In Your Mind & Thique might be two of the best songs of the year... I'm obsess.

2. Also I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but the falsetto riffs in the last minute are near on identical to the ones she does on the outro of Signs. Her mind.

3. Summer Renaissance is a total reboot of human civilisation

4. Ugh, why have Spotify censored this? I want to keep streaming, but I'm gonna have to go back to the leaked version so I can listen to this properly until my copy arrives.

5. Here is the explicit version:

Laurence, Lapras and blaze_dave like this.
  6. Not Kelis expecting a cover of Milkshake ddd

7. I could swear Break My Soul was updated on Spotify with more bass/low end...

8. The leak sounded different to me as well

RMK, Ensnare and Euphoria like this.
  9. I keep thinking of Paula Abdul whenever she sings she's "forever that girl" dd.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  10. K94

K94

Quintessentially Beyonce whilst exploring new sounds. Meticulous yet effortless, Premium, gourmet, Taste The Difference cooter-popping music! I'm floored

11. Thank you!

blaze_dave and Robert like this.
  12. Well, it’s a masterpiece.

Maria and theelusivechanteuse like this.
  13. K94

K94

Me, at half one, performing my Bedroom World Tour to songs I just heard

[​IMG]

14. Well.

It almost feels disrespectful to Beyoncé’s incredible musical catalogue to make the following call after just one listen, but I believe this could be her best album to date. I don’t even know where to begin dissecting this.

This is an astonishing, commanding body of work, and is an absolute privilege to listen to.

myblood, RainOnFire, Sail On and 40 others like this.
  15. SCREAM.

Maria and Oceandrive like this.
  16. It's so much to take in but you better believe I danced round my living room at 1am with my noise cancelling headphones in. CUFF IT is easily the most conventional song here, and a hit in the making, but the way she has completely diverted expectations with this release is magical. It compiles so many aspects of her previous work while still pushing her sound forward.. a genius, honestly.

Maria, Euphoria, itylts and 1 other person like this.
  17. I demand everyone write me a six paragraph essay on their exact feelings on Virgo’s Groove because I cannot stop playing it.

18. I can’t imagine how some of these tracks will fit in with the rest of her discography on tour but I’m so excited to find out.

19. Alien Superstar is my immediate favorite, it’s…insanely, next level incredible.

Ashling92 and K94 like this.
  20. Summer Renaissance is it. That’s THEEEE song for me. K goodnight

ChazElite and Maria like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.