BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 255 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Yes at her getting the Milkshake sample fixed and stuff raising in value. A blessing!

Now for real; I felt like Kelis was aiming a bit too much anger at Beyoncé instead of fixing the shit Pharrel did to her (if that's still possible - who knows). It felt weird not hearing him getting called out front and center and a lot of attention on the, I think correctly credited? but very subtle sample. Maybe it was even throwing her a bone outta nowhere or so...

ALEX, enhanced CD, Andrew and 4 others like this.
  2. My three least favs (for now)

Energy
    America Has A Problem
    Church Girl

Andrew likes this.
  3. Me returning to the FLAC leak that I deleted when it hit streaming services

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  4. I'm talking back pain

5. I'm really glad I have the CD fff

But I'm also glad that she's clearly listening to what's been going on and correcting it

YourLeadSinger and Maria like this.
  6. That makes sense. I’m glad my Pose 4 box comes today with the CD of the album. I’m gonna miss the Milkshake sample on streaming.

7. Does anyone know where to buy the vinyl anymore (any version, except the collector)?

i wanted to wait to hear the album before buying, but now it seems sold out everywhere and the prices on discogs are insane.

8. I love it when a song creeps up on you as a fave. It’s ‘Heated’ for me today.

K94, Dijah., bess marvin and 6 others like this.
  9. The collector’s version is the only version available. The only other one was the webstore exclusive with the alternate artwork, which sold out.

electrosamurai likes this.
  10. Yes, it pretty much sounds like a Push The Feeling On organ bass sample (which was basically the same Show Me Love synth).

varjak likes this.
  11. Verandi, boombazookajoe and Carlo like this.
  12. Dijah., Eskapism, Stopremix and 2 others like this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Tabris, K94, LPT and 25 others like this.
  14. Verandi, Alenko, tea and 12 others like this.

15. Break My Soul remixes incoming.

inevitable likes this.
  16. Give me the music video, I'm begging.

Maria likes this.
  17. I can’t get over VIRGO’S GROOVE from about 3.50 onwards - it is so sexy and silky, her runs are divine. Also I adore the subtle references back to Michael Jackson’s ‘Liberian Girl’.

It’s such a masterpiece.

K94, Dijah., HorseTears and 4 others like this.
  18. I heard someone else wants to be removed from a Beyoncé song too now.

[​IMG]

Andrew and SupersonicBionic like this.
  19. Already out everywhere except Spotify for whatever reason. I wish she’d drop a vinyl with the mixes, acapella, and instrumental

FINISH LINE, Jacques and Laurence like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.