BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 266 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. alsjajakks

RMK, Wishlight, askew and 34 others like this.
  2. I know after 2020 there was a lot of talk of who would be the artist(s) to bring back fun and the sense of celebration through music after the pandemic and all that followed.

For me, I think Beyoncé has done it with this record. There is a lot and I mean a lot to still be sad about in this world and looking ahead things don’t look any better. But Beyoncé managed to create a little universe where we can all just let the fuck go and breathe for a second. There’s genuinely something for everyone on this record even if you’re one of those weirdos who makes it a personality trait to not like Beyoncé.

More than that I love that the feeling of celebration and unbridled joy this record emits is rooted in queerness and particularly black queerness. I can’t get enough of this record MY GODDDD.

Confide In D, Wishlight, Sam and 12 others like this.
  3. I rewind this part every time. So pleasing to the ear.

4. I need a 5 minute version of All Up In Your Mind with the last minutes furthering into chaos, maybe some industrial relentlessness, white noise, a hurricane, I feel as though this is where it was going and I can’t get enough.

5. Virgo's Groove goes by so quick, you barely even realize it's a whole 6 minutes. wow

6. ALL UP IN YOUR MIND
    Oh my!

Wishlight, lushLuck and Clyde like this.
  7. Cliquebait.

Atletico, GimmeWork, Dijah. and 8 others like this.
  8. Oh my god what is she playing at? Those 40 seconds are divine though.

GimmeWork, boombazookajoe and Maria like this.
  9. You won’t break my

10. She's sick. The fact they filmed the album shoot means they could just make 4 minutes worth of footage from that and this is what she does instead?

We're trying to get you the #1, mother! Help us help you!

[​IMG]

LPT, Atletico, GimmeWork and 53 others like this.
  11. It’s a teaser thiques! It’ll come.

shindymindy, itylts and Joe. like this.
  12. K94

K94

Mother serving just enough to count as a view then dipping out

[​IMG]

FINISH LINE, LPT, Wishlight and 53 others like this.
  13. She dropped a visual album when we least expected it and now that we expect that she is holding out on visuals. I guess this is her way of keeping us on our toes.

PopZeitgeist, shindymindy and Ferk like this.
  14. Is like 20 seconds stream still enough to count as a full video stream?

(I remember Gaga‘s Dope being an ad on Youtube for about 20 seconds and it got her a Top10).

15. Me reading “CLIQUEBAIT” and still being surprised it was.

[​IMG]

FINISH LINE, LPT, Wishlight and 42 others like this.
  16. Beyoncé and her CLIQUEBAIT need to leave me alone. Giving me high blood pressure. Muva ATE in those 8 seconds. Just give us the video :(

(If this was a last minute attempt for sale, girl the uk chart sales closes earlier today)

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  17. It's still the first time we've seen any actual movement from Beyoncé in any sense since the whole campaign started so naturally I'm eating it up.

GimmeWork, Dijah., Jacques and 17 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.