BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 315 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I didn't want to jinx it, but I knew she wouldn't be able to resist!!!!

2. Threw this together so I don't have to hurt my eyes rewatching the clip over and over. And this isn't even all the looks we saw in the video, just the closeups nn

[​IMG]

3. nn the way the ones with the car and the red wheel give me telephone...triggered.

Ensnare, fancygreen, Dijah. and 12 others like this.
  4. Obsessed with how the I’m That Girl teaser vid is essentially a sequel to the Why Don’t You Love Me video

5. Oh I know we throw this around a lot but she looks good

6. The full on visceral reaction this has given me, I mean…??? She is incomparable.

7. I'm cu... ahem. Oops, sorry.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  8. God she’s so fun to stan.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  9. She is giving La Veneno at the bottom of the first column starting from the left and I am going to literally bawl if it is a conscious reference.

10. All Up In Your Mind is becoming maybe my favourite, maybe just because of how genuinely unexpected of a sound it is for her.

If you told me Charli wrote it I’d believe you.

11. Her makeup in the second image in the car with the red steering wheel is kinda giving Contagion/zombie bite and she still looks good. How.

Verandi and GimmeWork like this.
  12. Afshdghfhfj she’s actually crazy oh my god

13. If there is a gay video for every gay song this is about to become the best album of all time period.

Wishlight, clowezra, Dynamo and 9 others like this.
  14. Yoncé with the Anna Wintour bob is sending me a bit.

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I knew she wouldn't let us down with visuals, make us wait!!! The fact a few of those stills could easily have come from Dangerously In Love era - she is a sensation.

ohdenny, Wishlight, Dynamo and 4 others like this.
  16. Praying for a surprise Netflix drop in the next week or so. These visuals look so good.

17. Only Beyonce could serve so powerfully beside a washing machine. Nobody compares.

18. That green look was her. Shook. That was only filmed like 3/4 weeks ago, so I guess they are just editing it all now.

19. Catch me using my tits to crack all my eggs from now on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.