BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 327 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I think the destiny’s child stuff will finally be culled. Homecoming seemed like the perfect cap

2. There’s a DJ doing a Renaissance party in LA on Saturday. I’m about to get my life.

3. I got a promotion today at work that I've been waiting a long time for, and Renaissance is helping me celebrate. Feels like the cherry on top of a good day.

4. I just realized that "Church Girl" is as indebted to "Get Me Bodied" as it is her version of "Before I Let Go."

Beyoncé is just so amazing in how self-referential she is when it comes to exploring sounds. She really pulls the threads of something she previously flirted with, while making it not sound like a retread or reheated leftovers. What a fucking artist.

5. I can't get over how All Up In Your Mind has all the DNA to be a top tier Charli song but Bey goes in and completely makes it her own? I'm gobsmacked every time I listen. This album is incredible.

6. God is real.

sesita, Jóga, Dijah. and 10 others like this.
  7. My Limited Edition vinyl arrived and it looks literally second hand. I wrote them and if they do not react I'll open a case with Mastercard. Way to destroy the excitement.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  8. I can hear God.

9. MJail on a church song dd

Ferk likes this.
  10. Still waiting for mine, not shipped yet. I wrote two emails and still nothing. I really want to cancel the order at this point. I’m fool and I didn’t use Payapl for once. How do you open a case with a credit card?

11. I got a refund on the shipping!!!

34p

LPT, johnny_tsunami, Sam and 8 others like this.
  12. Don’t spend it all at once!!

Ferk and P'NutButter like this.
  13. Kevin Aviance casually reading Harry Styles for filth in that interview is iconic.

FINISH LINE, SMG, Floppie and 28 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. I loved reading that. It made me realise that when these songs are sampled it's as much a renaissance for the original artists as anything else.

16. What kind of joke.

17. Share the deets.

FridayNight likes this.
  18. I can't wait to come out and play...

OHH YEAH YOU!!
    COME AND CUFF IT CUFF IT CUFF IT CUFF IT BABY
    WHILE I BUSS IT BUSS IT BUSS IT FOR YOU BABAYY!
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.