BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 330 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I'll be stuck in a theater for 3 hours tonight, so I'm sure she will be dropping something I'll be unable to watch. You're welcome.

2. This. The production is god tier.
    What if ACT II is the rumored country album and the Collab album is collaborations with Michelle and Kelly?

Yes yes yes I know it's fan fiction but after listening to Lose My Breath a couple times today I just want them back.

achilles and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  3. Good evening.

Where are the fucking videos?

4. This brings me much joy

superultra, K94, Maria and 1 other person like this.

5. Alien Superstar added to Today's Top Hits replacing Cuff it.

Let's go!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
  6. So it’s another Friday..I wonder what/if she’ll drop something today?? Ya know..like maybe the visuals???!!

Maria likes this.
  7. Okay but Travis Garland’s first album still slaps let’s be honest here. Shame he’s such a douchey person though. If you’re a JoJo stan then you know what I’m talking about.

Can I just ask, is Where To Land sampled in Renaissance somewhere or am I being stupid?

8. She more or less did that already with The Gift.

9. It's in 'Heated' - most apparent during the beginning section before the vocals come in (just pitched a little bit), but used generally throughout in the background.

nooniebao and colouroffensive like this.
  10. Thank you - I just played it and it made sense! I kept thinking I'd heard that beat somewhere before and now I finally know.

Ensnare likes this.
  11. I proclaim to be a JoJo stan but I am unfamiliar of what issues they have had?

12. Travis and JoJo used to be super tight, especially when JoJo was stuck in that Blackground hell with her label. But word is that they had a falling out around the time Travis began dating Aubrey O’Day - JoJo and Dawn Richards are good mates so there was a just a lot of tension to do with loyalty. As a result of the tension, Travis released a diss track about Jo and they stopped chatting around 2013. Beyond this I remember during Covid he was on his Insta proclaiming it was a “plandemic” and everything which was just stupid.

I could have sworn they patched things up around 2016 but they aren’t as tight as they once were. A shame because the song they did together called Paint is a banger.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    Tchelitchew likes this.
  13. (David Lynch voice) It is Friday once again, August Nineteen, Twenty Twenty-Two, and if youuuuuuuuu can beLIEVE IT...Beyoncé has not yet posted something

K94, fancygreen, Ensnare and 16 others like this.
  14. you when you invoke the next posting: "looks like we're gonna have beautiful blue skies and GOLDEN sunshine...~all along the waY~ EVERYONE. have a great day!"

fancygreen, Jwentz, Mr Blonde and 3 others like this.
  15. Maybe the real Renaissance Act II was the friends we made along the way

achilles, lushLuck and Maria like this.
  16. Has HEATED convinced me to break up with my boyfriend?

[​IMG]

17. I wish Honey was a full song. Those harmonies...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.