BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 366 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I love Church Girl but strike while the iron is hot. I want smash smash smash off this album chartwise.

HorseTears and Maria like this.
  2. I remember when the album dropped and people were saying stuff like "yeh, BREAK MY SOUL is the only possible single from this album" and "other songs are too weird and bizarre for radio airplay".

While, now, almost three months later, most people who listened to this glorious record seem to agree that ALL THESE SONGS SOUND GOOD. When Beyoncé is preaching, listen!

johnny_tsunami and Maria like this.
  3. Also, for those of you who are interested, the album is now available in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music, Tidal Hi-Fi Plus, and Amazon Music HD.

4. I heard Cuff It on the radio for the first time tonight and I literally gasped and exclaimed "YES" in the middle of the supermarket fff

But finally honestly!

5. Yeah Cuff It is blowing up, it’s been all over radio here.

Sam, superultra, Ashling92 and 4 others like this.
  6. In response to Cuff It's organic success Parkwood is going to send Plastic off the Sofa to pop radio [​IMG]

Mr Blonde, Sam, dvno and 19 others like this.
  7. I am happy for "Cuff It" but if she eventually abandons giga-smash in the waiting "Alien Superstar"...

[​IMG]

8. Apple Music has released this in Dolby Atmos and I am strapping in for it to sound awful.

9. Nn I'm glad the album is an undeniable masterpiece that can carry itself because this campaign is extremely disjointed behind the scenes

sesita, SMG, Sam and 14 others like this.
  10. Okay I spoke too soon. CUFF IT in spatial audio...

[​IMG]

11. PREACH. Alien Superstar just SCREAMS single.

sesita, Wishlight and beyoncésweave like this.
  12. Every time I put this on I'm still shocked at how exceptional it is from front to back. Imagine thinking this somehow wasn't the best album of the year. Just a stupendous, confident, inspired body of work.

13. Alexa, why are Atmos tracks mastered quietly and accordingly go less hard?

14. WHY tease I’m That Girl video…. Only to give us nothing??

Something must be going on

Maria likes this.
  15. Went to dinner in a Thai restaurant/bar in Dublin tonight and they played Cuff It. A global organic hit!

Dijah., LPT, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  16. It’s doing really well in Ireland at the moment!

Wishlight, papatrick, Dijah. and 8 others like this.
  17. I wonder what’s the deal with this behind the scenes? Is Bey working on other projects?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.