BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 368 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I still can’t believe Beyonce released this album. Do I need therapy? IM STILL NOT OVER IT

bolleznito, sesita, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  2. Virgo’s Groove doesn’t even feel like it’s 6 minutes long. If anything, it should be 6 minutes longer.

ALEX, Alenko, bolleznito and 21 others like this.
  3. I've said it before but I badly need extended cuts of every song on the album. Release the stems B!!

sesita, K94, GodsAndMonsters and 5 others like this.
  4. Promoting Solange, Alien Superstar and Cozy at the same time.

No wonder there aren’t any visuals. Queen is busy!

5. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The lack of visuals is one thing, but no performances either is making me itch.

@Beyoncé I've been as limitless as I can be in my expansive listening journey or whatever the fuck your press-release said, can we please have a crumb now

[​IMG]

6. Not she posting her Instagram slideshows on tiktok now

Mr Blonde, sesita and Maria like this.
  7. That post… Beyoncé (read: the Parkwood digital person) has such a particular diction. Wig.

Mr Blonde and sesita like this.
  8. Bet you you'll see far
    (ooooooooh ooooooh)
    Bet you you'll see stars
    Bet you you'll elevate
    (ooooooooh ooooooh)
    Bet you you'll meet God
    cuz I feel like fallin' in LOVE
    I'm in the mood to fuck something up

kinda the best 15 seconds on the alboom, yeah

9. Not when this exists:

Fan me quick, girl, I need my glass
    Fan me off, my wrist goes "click"
    Dimples on my hip, stretch marks on my tits
    Drinking my water, minding my biz
    Monday, I'm overrated, Tuesday, on my dick

There's just too many iconic moments on this album for me to pick a favourite though dd

10. I KNOW THAAAAAS RIGHT!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  11. Do I want visuals? Yes! Do I want her to do anything to push Cuff It? Yes! Does none of tht matter now that Bey has silenced all the bop///she can’t chart anymore crowd? Yes, and it warms my soul.

12. #11 on US Apple Music… She’s gonna have to try harder to make this song flop

[​IMG]

13. But what IF she is involved with the Yeezy show tomorrow?

14. The same hetty at work who told me her favourite Beyoncé song was Check On It a few months ago just mentioned Cuff It is now her favourite and she's going to listen to the album later.

We WON.

15. [​IMG]

16. If her first public appearance of this era is at a Yeezy show… she’ll be lucky this album exists to save her from damnation. I can take the no visuals but I have limits.

[​IMG]

17. Yes, but conflicting. The more smashes that reach the locals, the more feral I'm going to need to be to get tour tickets.

I'm sorry, but there at least needs to be a pre-sale dedicated to those of us who took the free trial of Tidal just to enjoy 'Formation' I'm sorry there does!!! Bare minimum!!!

tea, Wishlight, Sam and 30 others like this.
  18. Special VIP discount for those of us that repeatedly listened to spliced, diced and riced bootleg versions of Standing on the Sun.

tea, Wishlight, Sam and 42 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.