BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Finally, an ERA. I'm shaking.

2. K94

K94

On my bday weekend - mommy knew!

3. Happy B'Day! <3

K94 likes this.
  4. The HYPE I FELT when I opened this in the morning and saw the thread title change!

[​IMG]

5. K94

K94

Wait I meant the actual release date ddd - but I'll take that in advance! Xx

6. Amazing times ahead, would we get a lead single this week or is six weeks in advance too long?

7. [​IMG]

8. I really believe we will get a single in the next 24 hours. Capitalise on this hype Queen!

HolyWater likes this.
  9. My life has purpose again.

Mushroom, FridayNight, tea and 41 others like this.
  10. Can we all celebrate that’s it’s going on all streaming and not just TIDAL

Cries

11. The Everything Is Love #2 fiasco rattled her fff

12. It's been 40 mins and she's already got £100 from me because I bought two of the elusive boxes. I remembered 4 is her favourite number so I went for Pose 4 as if that would make any difference?!?! And so the chaos begins...

13. Why are people saying it's gonna be a return to pop album? Is there any science behind it or just speculation?

14. Drop the tour dates now!! I have never seen Beyoncé live and I need to remedy this ASAP!

I am so hyped to have her back.

GimmeWork, Jersey, Dijah. and 4 others like this.
  15. An Beyonce album announcement being the final straw to kill the Popjustice Forum server feels right.
    It's so random and slow this blessed morning!

[​IMG]

fancygreen, LPT, FridayNight and 13 others like this.
  16. This is ALL I wanted!!

myblood, RainOnFire, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  17. Aluna found seething.

Jacques likes this.
  18. The title, the theme she told us on an interview in 2021, and the producer being Honey Dijon could be some of the reasons. We'll see.

19. @ me if she puts any signed albums up guys! I’m perched for this! Renaissance sounds promising.

blaze_dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.