BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 373 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Isn't the sample featured in the chorus though?

jvckkk and Robert like this.
  2. pdf

pdf

am I right in thinking the vinyl is in UK record shops today?

3. #3 on Today's Top Hits is huge.

She must be livid at this development.

Blond, johnny_tsunami, tea and 15 others like this.
  4. My vinyl has been delayed until November

[​IMG]

5. Honestly, the whole Right Said Fred thing is just tired. They were awful then, they're awful now, and the fact that they seem to get royalties every time someone emphasises the right words in their lyrics is bad enough without them getting the oxygen of publicity.

MAKE. IT. STOP.

Hyrulian, Damita Jo, JMRGBY and 17 others like this.
  6. Fuck, yes.

7. Tell your pvssy that it was a Right Said Fred statement.

fancygreen, sesita, LPT and 27 others like this.
  8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I didn't think she'd respond, but I'm so glad she did. This whole thing was simply meant to shit on her and use her name for clout. They were properly credited and paid, and that's quite literally all they're owed. Shut the fuck up now.

fancygreen, sesita, LPT and 33 others like this.
  9. Weren't they also bragging about being sampled on a #1 album when it came out? Like you can't brag about that and then say they weren't asked for permission

10. She woke up mad as hell this morning.

11. She really said fuck your racist mouths

12. I’m living for this corporation customer service autoreply energy. Drag them!

13. 11/10 response, no notes. Cleared like the checks they lied about!

14. Baby go to the clinic.

15. I really hope this doesn't make Beyoncé despise ALIEN SUPERSTAR and decide to punish it (us) by not releasing the video for it, not performing it live or even removing it from the album (the chorus is so centered around the reference that I think it's impossible to edit the song like they did with ENERGY)

HorseTears likes this.
  16. My deluxe vinyl is delivering today from Amazon. I'm shocked and impressed.

17. You should have checked her response before letting this dark energy out!

boy toy likes this.
  18. With the upwards moves on both Today's Top Hits, Hot Hits UK, and being A-List on both Radio 1 and Radio 2 as of today... she's smashing, your honour.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 172825.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.