BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 375 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. She hates promo so much that she would un-release the album if she could!! Why is this unfathomably talented wench like this

2. Ungrateful swine, we’re alive in the age of Beyonce!!

Wishlight, Rafa_el, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. Cuff It making getting tour tickets 400% more difficult.

Trinu 3.0, Sam, Wishlight and 21 others like this.
  5. I picked up the vinyl at Target and it is beyond lovely!

Txetxu and Mr.Arroz like this.
  6. They’ll be reselling for thousands of dollars now that it looks like she’ll have an even bigger hit globally than BREAK MY SOUL!

Maria and lushLuck like this.
  7. It’s funny how Cuff It has become a smash quite literally against her will.

Trinu 3.0, Sam, ItBeats and 26 others like this.
  8. I didn’t purchase my vinyl online to avoid having it arrive damaged but I just got home from picking it up at a store and the box is all damaged. Me, I am the clown.

9. It’s delightful seeing Cuff It so effortlessly rise on Spotify but I’m in agony thinking about the boost it would receive if she dropped the video like right now.

(If the delayed video release gives Cuff It the boost it needs to go to #1 I will scream at her selecting the right strategy all along)

Sam, lushLuck, Wishlight and 8 others like this.
  10. I know she's suffering

sesita, lushLuck, Wishlight and 4 others like this.
  11. Are we expecting/manifesting tour dates this week? I think about the tour every day I am so on edge about it! It’s gonna so stressful.

I am still triggered from the MESS of European fans having to guess the presale password for Formation

Andrew likes this.
  12. Cuff It is undeniable so it's no surprise it's smashing. It's great to see her music on top and thriving and it's be the real cherry on top if she did... Anything for it.

Sam, Wishlight, scottdisick94 and 2 others like this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Can you return/exchange it?

14. Yeah, that’s what I ended up doing. Then it was sold out at that store but I ended up finding it not too far and brought it home last night.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  15. Is the collectors being sold in stores out in the wild?

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Yeah! The collectors' edition is the one that's widely available versus the alternate cover.

Wishlight, Vasilios and CaliDevotion like this.
  17. There’s a store in Los Angeles that has a raffle for a signed copy from Beyoncé, unfortunately the store is too far from me for how slim the chances are that I would win it.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  18. I did not just read someone admitting they lost interest after 4 but they love the new album. Why do people admit these things dd.

sesita, Dijah., popzone and 20 others like this.
  19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I think with saving money and all, I don't really do signed stuff anymore unless it's the standard offering. I'd rather have them sign something in person if possible, but with some artists (Tom Aspaul, indie folks) signed stuff is easier to get so eh. I just know if God ever provided me with a meet & greet opportunity with Bey, I would be buried the day after from melting into a puddle of disbelief.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.