BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. A carefree house bop with all the shit going on in the world right now? Yes, thank you.

myblood, TRAVVV, nooniebao and 3 others like this.
  2. Once it finishes, my Spotify automatically plays What About Us by The Saturdays. And that is amazing, indeed.

myblood, TRAVVV, blaze_dave and 5 others like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

4. Oh my god she said fuck your job fuck the world let’s have a boogie xx

myblood, Sail On, sesita and 37 others like this.
  5. I think this is my first impression too. Love that it bangs so hard but the chorus needs work to be more memorable.

6. I am not a fan of this, sadly.

Jasper47 likes this.
  7. HMD

HMD

I missed this Beyonce!

varjak, nbtsa, Txetxu and 1 other person like this.
  8. Gals, repeated listens really let the melodies and hooks unfold. It’s a pop smash indeed.

I love a shower and a grower.

LPT, TRAVVV, varjak and 10 others like this.
  9. This was not was expecting but I'm soooo here for it.

10. Tad generic for a 90s house inspired track.. Vocals aren't giving!

11. Sam

Sam

Not Bey causing a worldwide web outage!!!!!

TRAVVV and djmakemewet like this.
  12. Halfway in I was like ''It's okay but it's not really going anywhere'' then by the end I'm singing "you won't break my soul, you won't break my soulllll''. Yeah I like it. It's subtle but it builds nicely and I'm excited for the video.

Why does it feel like something that could have been lifted off of this though? Ha.

upload_2022-6-21_8-13-55.jpeg

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  13. Felt underwhelmed after my first listen, only to experience a total knockout while blasting it on my headphones in the gym.

14. This is the first thing she's done in years that I am immediately liking.

15. I am obsessed. Why does my living room feel like Panorama Bar?

This is so lush and well constructed. There are so many production flourishes and details. The choir at the end makes me transcend really.

A brillant song. It feels absolutely on point and the chorus hits. Fifth listen and it is just growing and growing.

VertigoStick, ItBeats and Andrew like this.
  16. So this SLAPS and she sounds like velvet on it. The sample is really well used and I found myself singing along after first listen. I can also see this going hard in a live setting.

17. It’s giving RuPaul song. But in a good way. A bit of a scene setter I imagine, if not quite something that will shake the other girls. The sample/reference is a bit done at this point, though.

Verandi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.