BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 78 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. It’s amazing how this song feels once you just get lost in it.

TRAVVV and Robert like this.
  2. This is excellent. The intent. The clarity. The joy.

It's the full package.

myblood, 4Roses, superultra and 29 others like this.
  3. If you play this on repeat like you should and you have the 10sec overlap on Spotify (like you also should) the intro and the outtro overlap and suddenly I've been bopping to one song for 4 hours.

LPT, myblood, Dijah. and 28 others like this.
  4. Between The Weeknd, Lizzo, Drake, and now Beyoncé, it feels really good to see black artists with global reach making and reclaiming dance music across the spectrum, even if the results may not be to everyone’s taste. And I think it might cause more artists to follow suit. A Renaissance, indeed.

godspeed, myblood, Dijah. and 45 others like this.
  5. A BOP !!!

This got me the heck out of bed this morning , Come on Beyoncé Giselle !!

Andrew likes this.
  6. Respectfully,
    Not that it sounds similar at all, it felt similar to me at 5:30am, like the first time I heard Hung Up.

That alright, or?

munro likes this.
  7. I needed this.

8. What?! I thought that was like an editors note thing........it wasn't even an interview

scottdisick94 likes this.
  9. Bey’s publicist put on Insta “Tuesday Friday Tuesday”, so presumably we’ll get the video on Friday?

myblood, Dijah., superultra and 6 others like this.
  10. She just sounds like she's having so much fun on this. Her vocals emit so much joy.

11. I think that could have just been a reference to the conversation about her dropping on a Tuesday after getting the global release day changed to Friday.

jvckkk, allyshone and mindtrappa like this.
  12. That’s what I’ve been thinking. I could see them dropping the video next week, though.

13. Makes sense. Hopefully we get a visual sooner then!

14. Everyone in Europe gets their hair transplants in Turkey too! All these celebs endorsing it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    Andrew and MusicLover1994 like this.
  15. I was just looking for the single cover art using iTunes Artwork Finder and the album on iTunes is called RENAISSANCE and not act i somewhere in there. So that's good... Hurray.

Maria likes this.
  16. Track 1 3:28
    Track 2 3:30
    Track 3 3:35
    Track 4 3:45
    Track 5 1:56
    Track 7 3:44
    Track 8 4:14
    Track 9 6:08
    Track 10 3:23
    Track 11 4:20
    Track 12 4:04
    Track 13 2:49
    Track 14 3:18
    Track 15 4:48
    Track 16 4:34

Total length: 01:02:14

myblood, 4Roses, FridayNight and 64 others like this.
  17. Only 2 songs below 3 minutes, probably interludes?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    nbtsa, LPT, 4Roses and 33 others like this.
  18. Only two songs under 3 minutes?

[​IMG]

nbtsa, LPT, myblood and 74 others like this.
  19. I was hoping she would talk more about the song in the extended interview and give us some background on it. I guess we'll have to wait!

20. I'm just shocked at how long the album appears, especially as it's just Act 1.
    Sorry if this has been answered, is act 2 going to be another album for sure/Is there a act 2? Do we 100% know that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.