BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 90 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. BTG

BTG

I’m really interested to see the entire sonic soundscape of this project. She’s such an incredible curator of different sounds and influences spanning the eras, give me a mellow DB Boulevard moment, queen.

LPT, myblood, Dijah. and 22 others like this.
  2. As any Real Housewife of Popjustice Forum™ knows, when you're messy, you take the drags, and shade in the lighthearted manner it's intended. Getting defensive, calling everyone else the problem and storming-off....
    [​IMG]

3. now wait a minute

4. aux

aux

Yeah, this is fantastic. I love how it feels both elegant, layered and expensive but simultaneously, suits any club with a dirty sticky dance floor covered in cheap drinks being stomped by hundreds of sweaty people. I do wish it was a bit more dynamic (like others, I kept waiting for a wailing moment), but I do think it's a great introduction to this soundscape.

I was already pretty excited for the album just because it's a Beyoncé record, but after hearing this, I cannot wait to feast on the album. There are so many avenues of dance music she can harken and build upon. It's just such an exciting prospect. I can't wait for the visuals as well. I know we got a lil' glimpse from the single cover art, but I want something more concrete.

5. Did you not get enough attention when you originally posted this 20 minutes ago in Random Thoughts or...?

6. Uno

Uno

You can't complain about people "bullying" while you're continually adding fuel to the fire with these condescending posts. You could just stop.

myblood, superultra, Dijah. and 23 others like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

NOT mash-up posts.

LPT, myblood, 4Roses and 17 others like this.
  8. If you wanna go then just...go. This has been going in circles for pages now

9. Sis, I posted there so the thread could move on but y'all keep bringing it up here and refusing to let that happen. SO...

Anyway... I'm feeling the BEYAISSANCE and it's delightful! Stream Break My Soul

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    LPT, Ashling92, myblood and 18 others like this.
  11. Well I've been absolutely miserable today and this has pulled me the fuck up.

So...it feels vital and important already for me.

12. Please mother I need the video now.

13. So now I can't participate in said 'shade'... cute. But now I'm really out so y'all got what you wanted. Hope you all have a blessed summer and enjoy the rest of the record.

14. I just knew you'd come through

LPT, Confide In D and Vasilios like this.
  15. I wanted to reply to some of the sadness in this thread, but Suga Momma came up on shuffle and the absolute talent just said no. I’m going to stream Break My Soul again and transport to a more educated world.

What an absolute slapper of a track. Murder me, Yoncé.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  16. Has anyone mentioned that in a time of barely 3 minute songs this triumph keeps going for about 4 and a half? Worth the praise alone

superultra, Dijah., sesita and 8 others like this.
  17. It's such a moreish song, it's always a pleasure just hearing her voice

18. *Grabs the Sage*
    [​IMG]

19. Break My Soul is awesome. I love it.

20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I mean....you are doing a lot.

Verandi, Damon, Lapras and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.