BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. There might be a screenshot or two I text to @lushLuck.

2. Everyone just shut up and dance. God.

LPT, myblood, superultra and 35 others like this.
  3. Literally the last thing I expected when I pressed play on this song. Absolutely massive.

Rei Ayanami and Maria like this.
  4. It’s repetitiveness actually adds to its replayability for me. As @Vasilios says, it syncs into a perfect loop on Spotify, so naturally it’s been playing all day.

Also, I’m intrigued where she’s gonna appear on the Spotify charts tomorrow.

5. for being exxtra
    [​IMG]

6. This thread a mess and the era just started

[​IMG]

7. A messy Big Pop Girl thread is great for forum morale, in my opinion.

LPT, heavymetalGAGA, myblood and 55 others like this.
  8. Happy to report Tiktok seems to have already taken to this like a fly on shit. I can picture the routines and mashups already. Here comes the smasha.

9. Nothing replenishes my electrolytes like release day foolery, fuckery, nonsense, and shenanigans. Mm mm MMM!

[​IMG]

10. Thanks for saying it. It happens in a lot of threads.

11. -M-

-M-

Oh, no doubt about that, I didn't mean to imply otherwise, sorry if my post came across that way. I just feel like it could've been super easy for her to venture into dance music, and it seems to me that it was a very deliberate decision by her not to do it until now.

12. The inclusion of Make My Body Rock 1990 is taste!!

B-O-P

13. I personally hate when this happens to a song I like, it's impossible to escape and I end up tired of it after 2 days. I can't stand the Lizzo song anymore after liking it initially.

14. My thoughts exactly hahaha. What a combo though!

Andrew likes this.
  15. I am not hearing what you’re hearing and I am a sucker for a house track! It’s fine at best.

Verandi and seaodw like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Listen again <3.

17. Stay off TikTok. <3

18. I do think I need the music video or a live performance to get fully on board, but I'm not worried about the album. She'll deliver.

Verandi, Maria and HolyWater like this.
  19. The song is a 10/10.

Rei Ayanami likes this.
  20. We want mess? I want Azaelia on the remix

Eric17, sesita, LTG and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.