BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Ensnare, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Also I actually came to say that this song keeps getting better and is the balm I need as I finish out the hardest year of teaching ever

BritPopLover, Humes, odyism and 3 others like this.
  2. Debuts at #3 on UK Spotify with 550k but only 20K behind Kate Bush and just 3K way from Harry at #2.

3. It’s been 9 years since she’s performed live there. They deserve a live gig ASAP!

An Insider, Humes, Maria and 2 others like this.
  4. 'Beyoncé's not a streaming artist'

[​IMG]

LPT, ohdenny, Sail On and 53 others like this.
  5. Showing me #5 on Global with 5,145,450 streams

6. And I'm proud to be one of those TikToks.
    [​IMG]

7. The freemasons ep still absolutely goes off

8. I know it’s basically a forum.popjustice.com cliche to say this at this point, but this absolutely goes the fuck off in the car.
    [​IMG]

9. I would love to travel back in time to like 2019 and read this sentence out loud in some home of sexual leisure establishment.

10. [​IMG]

11. Not this becoming my 6th most listened to song of all-time on Spotify after just 24 hours.

12. Some of these arguments being made have some of y’all telling on yourselves. Same shit that’s been going on in the Lizzo thread.

13. I do think it's important to address class differences, privileges, and the implications of capitalism/wealth hoarding. However, it appears that some people can't wait to drag Black women, so they do it under the guise of being anti-capitalist, when—in reality—they're just being racist/misogynistic assholes.

Hence why I think dismantling Black capitalism and the discussions pertaining to it should remain something done within the Black community only, since most of y'all don't know how to act.

Anyways, back to this four-on-the-floor smasha!

14. Okay thankyou for this because I typed so much in my previous post and centered my own relationship to Beyoncé as a listener, but you get right to the point of the uneasiness I get reading some of these "critiques" (whether it's some of the posts I've read on here or on socials)

Mr.Arroz, Andrew, sesita and 7 others like this.
  15. Sam

Sam

wait I think this was me?????

stuaw, GimmeWork, myblood and 7 others like this.
  16. If it's any consolation, after the global uprising this single will make for fabulous cell block music as Bey and the other billionaires await their trial at The Hague.

[​IMG]

lushLuck and Ferk like this.
  17. I love when when my faves intersect.

Jwentz, Alenko, GimmeWork and 17 others like this.
  18. I felt so many emotions reading this. Brilliant post. It really does feel like a spiritual reminder to find joy inside myself and dammit I need that.

Maria, odyism and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  19. TikTok proving itself as trash volume 345. I would cringe so hard if I sat through that video.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    nooniebao, sesita, robster and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.