Beyoncé - act ii COWBOY CARTER

Is there any chance we're getting a video for this? Yes I know visuals but I mean a separate video featuring both Beyoncé and Miley. I feel it could be a ~moment.

he/him
I’m still annoyed they’re pushing 2 Most Wanted when Bodyguard is the clear smash, stan and local favourite.

I think "II Most Wanted" is outstreaming "Bodyguard" currently, so I don't know if it's that clear of a smash dd. Songs like "Bodyguard" and "Ya Ya" might be the ones with trends on TikTok, but their numbers don't seem to be reflecting it so far. The only song doing better than them is "Jolene"

I think "II Most Wanted" is outstreaming "Bodyguard" currently, so I don't know if it's that clear of a smash dd. Songs like "Bodyguard" and "Ya Ya" might be the ones with trends on TikTok, but their numbers don't seem to be reflecting it so far. The only song doing better than them is "Jolene"

I figured it's more the novelty of a high profile duet keeping the song's numbers up. I just want Bey to give Bodyguard a chance because I know she has a very limited amount of fucks to give toward a singles run nn. Everyone I've spoken to about the album highlights Bodyguard as a favourite.

“I am colder than Titanic waters”

And

Help me, Lord, from these fantasies in my head
They ain't ever been safe ones
I don't fellowship with these fake ones
So let's travel to white chapels and sing hymns
Hold rosaries and sing in stained-glass symphonies
Cleanse me, Holy Trinity, from this marijuana smoke smell in my hair”

Pure shivers and that’s before she starts singing in Italian in opera wtf