Beyoncé - BLACK PARADE | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé - BLACK PARADE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by EnsnareTheSenses, Jun 20, 2020.

1. IT LOOKS SO GOOD AAAAAHHHHH

2. I can’t believe we’re most likely getting visuals for The Gift a year later.

3. I can't believe how dense and sophisticated her visuals have become although I wish they didn't announce it so soon because a month is a long time, especially in these circumstances.

I will watch the Lemonade visual album to hold me over.

4. The only downside here is that a new album is probably unlikely, at least this summer, if she's putting visuals for The Gift out end of July. I was sort of hoping BLACK PARADE was a Formation situation.

5. Gooped.

I’m totally okay with this being for The Gift. The way everyone slept on that album...

Island, FridayNight, K94 and 11 others like this.
  6. Speak for yourself!

7. I love The Gift sis!

8. Holy shit. I’m so ready for this. Everything looks excellent as per. Beyoncé really is at the top of her game as an artist, what a privilege that we get to witness and enjoy this.

UndercovaSista and Maria like this.
  9. Oooo this is exciting. I’ve only read the news and haven’t watched the trailer yet. But I was just saying to my housemate how I hardly use my Disney + and now I have a reason to use it!

UndercovaSista, Maria and nooniebao like this.
  10. Let’s hope a psychical The Gift + dvd will be released. Yes I doubt it and I hate her for that.

UndercovaSista, HolyWater and Maria like this.
  11. HOLD ME GIRLS

[​IMG]

Island, dvno, aaronhansome and 30 others like this.
  12. I’m ready B! This looks incredible!

13. I can't believe this is happening!!!! I don't want to wait a month but I know it will be worth it.

HolyWater likes this.
  14. Interesting this is on Disney+ didn’t she sign a deal with Netflix for homecoming?

Beginner and aaronhansome like this.
  15. I was a bit confused at first as well cause she still has two Netflix projects to go, but I guess there’s some sort of loophole where she can create visuals for The Gift or something?

sesita likes this.
  16. I mean “The Gift” has some incredible moments on it, was kinda hoping “Black Is King” was going to be a brand new album.

Will I still eat it all up? Of course.

Laurence, FridayNight, sesita and 5 others like this.
  17. Is there confirmation it’s linked to The Gift?

Island, Primrose, Trinu 3.0 and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.