Beyonce - Broken Hearted Girl

He / Him
I for some reason have never seen the video for this song. Good old Youtube... She looks beautiful. (as usual)

F

Former member 330

multimediac17 said:
anfunny2003 said:
Yawn! Gimme a remix.

The Australian physical came out a few weeks ago with the Catalyst remix as track two... it's very good, not amazing, though.

Listening to it now... bang bang bang. Takes a while to get going... the stretched siren effect sounded promising but it doesn't go anywhere really.

Wow, just seen the video, and the first minute or so makes the song heartbreaking. When she sings "I know that I love you" and then can't carry on. It's all very blub-worthy.

I adore this song. It's Beyonce without being very "Beyonce!"

I love the little sonic squibble noises too. You know what I'm talking about?

Ugh, she's shoving this out before Toni releases the nearly-identical but severely-improved Yesterday? No fair.

Pleasant song, but the video is so generic. I can't believe some of you think it's amazing. It's by-the-numbers stuff. "Single Ladies" it most definitely is not.

the video will probably be, her standing there dancing with a white background, we know you can dance beyonce, do something different, cos your really starting to fucking bore me now.... YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY

Love this song, soo beautiful! The video was nice too, but it got nothing on "Sweet dreams"!
But can someone please tell me, why won´t she release "Radio" as a single??!! Without a doubt her best song - ever!

ukkeegan said:
the video will probably be, her standing there dancing with a white background, we know you can dance beyonce, do something different, cos your really starting to fucking bore me now.... YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY

The video is already out. There is no dancing.

TommyS said:
Love this song, soo beautiful! The video was nice to, but it got nothing on "Sweet dreams"!
But can someone please tell me, why won´t she release "Radio" as a single??!! Without a doubt her best song - ever!

Weird indeed, cause here in holland, her new single is as a matter of fact; Radio..
No video yet though

MenaFan said:
TommyS said:
Love this song, soo beautiful! The video was nice to, but it got nothing on "Sweet dreams"!

Weird indeed, cause here in holland, her new single is as a matter of fact; Radio..
No video yet though

Is it? Wow, really hope there´ll be a video for it!!