Beyoncé - General Discussion | Page 187 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by bryan89, Dec 6, 2009.

1. 4 is a genius of an album.

2. Nice little interview with Michelle, where they obviously ask her about Beychella and Beyoncé

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  3. Fan edit of Everybody Mad by OT Genasis with the accompanying band + horn section, which was featured as part of a dance break in the Beychella intro:

4. Wasn’t some fan site planning to put out a live album of her Coachella performances? Last I heard her team had shut it down but oh how I wish it had happened.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. This was my favorite bit of the performance, so when I went to find the original song I was so disappointed at how limp it sounds in comparison to the remix. I'm glad someone got onto this, but an official version would be best.

6. Yeah that part was amazing:

7. LOVE THIS

8. one of my 100 favorite parts of the show

9. O.T. Genasis is adding horns to the original. Beyonce's power.

nooniebao, lushLuck and Artemisia like this.
  10. Finally found a link to the full set and finally had the time to sit down and watch it all. What a goddess. I mean we been knew but she's the greatest performer of all time.
    I'm overwhelmed.

11. That dance break with this playing was one of the best parts for sure.

12. The New York Times' PopCast have done a really great analysis of her Beychella performance. They of course stan and for good reason. You can listen to it here.

nooniebao and Ashling92 like this.
  13. Please send me a link.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. This will probably only be up for a limited time, so get into it if you haven't already. It's in decent enough quality:

He, lushLuck, nooniebao and 1 other person like this.
  15. Welp this is beautiful

16. Tina when she found out Solange fucked up jay-z in the elevator
    [​IMG]

17. 15 years of Crazy In Love!

sesita, mseilenga, nikkysan and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.