Beyoncé - General Discussion | Page 261 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by bryan89, Dec 6, 2009.

1. It used to be the Barbz...

2. I really want a new album with the Destiny’s Child again. It would be a perfect way to close this chapter of her career after Everything is Love and The Lion King: the Gift.

3. I want another Destiny's Child album but if they released one now it would get grouped in as a Beyoncé side-project when it's so much more than that.

4. Blue Ivy, Award Winner.

5. Oh lord, I feel a certain type of way if I know Beyoncé is within a mile radius of me

lushLuck likes this.
  6. That was so beautiful. It's been a while since she's sang Halo too, what a touching rendition.

7. Full performance:

sayzee_spice, Dijah., tea and 14 others like this.
  8. BTG

BTG

The XO arrangement, in particular, was absolutely stunning.

Dijah., FINISH LINE, Humes and 12 others like this.
  9. Breathtakingly beautiful.

10. Stunning. I wish she performed ’XO’ more often.

11. Amazing performance. XO is one of my favourite songs of hers and Halo is very special to me too.

Here’s a good YouTube version

Dijah., tea, An Insider and 5 others like this.
  12. If Beyonce doesn't perform Halo in tribute to you when you die and personalise the lyrics to you, did you even die?

13. Her grace and poise... She's just so special!

Maria likes this.
  14. I’m listening to self-titled for the first time in awhile. WHEW. She did THAT.

15. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

That arrangement of XO was so beautiful. I'm so happy to see her acknowledge it again. I know it was an initial favourite on Self-Titled and then everyone cooled on it, but I hope we're at a point again where we can recognize it as the career highlight that it is.

16. One of the (many) beauties of being a Beyoncé fan is to know that, whenever it feels like she is being quiet for some weeks, something special will happen next. And she will deliver. Beautiful performance.

sayzee_spice and Kyliéyoncé like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.