Beyoncé - General Discussion | Page 290 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by bryan89, Dec 6, 2009.

1. The source is problematic but seeing how a massive tour in 2021 is still a bit of a bet at the moment I could imagine her doing a Netflix concert special or something to push a 'care free' album and keep the fire burning for the 2022 stadium return.

2. Round II: The Remix

Black Pack to start.

3. Does anyone have any advice for copping Ivy Park items? I’ve tried previously and failed.

4. K94

K94

I just hope it's one item per customer again because this one will be insane.

5. yeah, I've given up. They also took down the coral sweatshirt off the website which was the one I really wanted. Sis really made these so exclusive no one can get it.

6. I can see it still available in some sizes in the Adidas app if that helps?

CaliDevotion likes this.
  7. A lot of Canadian retailers still have items in stock if any Canadian Hive members were still interested!

CaliDevotion likes this.
  8. Thanks, I downloaded the app but nothing shows up for Beyoncé or ivy park or anything, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

9. I’m in the UK, not sure it makes a difference... hope you manage to get one soon!

CaliDevotion likes this.
  10. If there's a grain in truth in this I'm lowkey hoping she releases something commercial in the vein of B'Day.

Not something like Lemonade or self-titled which are both incredibly overrated.

11. ‘MusicLover’. Selena Gomez avatar.

I’ll pass.

Sam, dirtypony, BTG and 29 others like this.
  12. At what point do you contradict your username so much that you're in fact breaching forum rules?

[​IMG]

Rhombus, Sam, dirtypony and 22 others like this.
  13. I have some thoughts about Lemonade, but I don’t see how you can say a gorgeous, forward thinking alt-R&B masterpiece like Self Titled can be overrated.

Madaboutmusic likes this.
  14. I knew I'd get attacked dddd.

I'm not disputing the fact that she's incredibly talented, I just miss the bops like Irreplaceable, Green Light, Sweet Dreams, etc.

15. tumblr_o5j4yyi7Ml1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Sam, Jwentz, sesita and 4 others like this.
  16. I can perhaps... understand why Lemonade might not be to everyone’s tastes, but BEYONCÉ is undeniably one of the finest pop records of the last decade and I cannot wrap my head around the idea of not enjoying it or it not having bops.

GLC, 4Roses, sesita and 16 others like this.
  17. The boyfriend and I popped by the adidas store for this last collection (had to make a shopping appointment via the app) the day after release, and they still had most everything.

Primrose and Maria like this.
  18. And yet here we are...

19. Overrating BEYONCÉ?

[​IMG]

20. A masterpiece in boppery, though. Absolutely relentless.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    Sam, beyoncésweave, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.