Beyoncé - General Discussion | Page 306 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by bryan89, Dec 6, 2009.

1. I finally replaced the shitty first pressing vinyl of Lemonade I own, it's literally been unlistenable.

2. I don’t think I ever noticed it until that post. I’d never seen the textless version before.

3. Ms. Tina heard my plea

4. Goldmember sequel when

j267, Dijah., Maria and 1 other person like this.
  5. I find it such a kii that she even does Happy Birthday messages in the BEYONCE font. No Notes app screenshots from the Queen.

Trouble in Paradise and lushLuck like this.
  6. Yaaaaas!

An Insider and nooniebao like this.
  7. FINALLY!!! I just hope that it's a solo record

8. this made me smile, they seem to have such a bond between them!

Trouble in Paradise and Laurence like this.
  9. Well, I can't wait to eat.

10. Can they also cook a DC meal too.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Miss Tina...

"As my fearless child flipped 20 times hundreds of feet into the air!! I was like "can't you just spin around on the stage"? Do you have to be so extra!!!"

12. Can’t believe it’s been nearly 20 years since the debut came out. This album gets undeserved flak. It doesn’t deserve to be compared to the worst moments on I Am... Sasha Fierce.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    Dijah., Leopold, Gabeee9292 and 8 others like this.
  13. Who's doing that?!

Oceandrive likes this.
  14. Her debut is consistently rated as her second worst solo album on this forum from what I can remember. Unless I’m imagining things?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. I think it's often ranked second to last just due to the quality of the majority of her work. I wouldn't say it's compared to Sasha Fierce's worst moments.

It's certainly a stellar album.

16. Dangerously In Love is a modern classic RnB record. She gets a little filler happy towards the end but Be With You??? Yes ??? Speechless?!!!

Not to mention Me Myself & I ageing like a fine wine and being one of her strongest songs period. Everything about that song just sounds so gorgeous.

Anybody comparing it to anything on I Am is tasteless.

17. Signs was ahead of its time.

18. Me myself and I truly is a modern classic!

Dijah., Sam, Ashling92 and 6 others like this.
  19. Dangerously in Love and Stripped were the soundtrack of my late teens. 17, moving to London, coming out, and bopping my tiny arse to Naughty Girl. I lived.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.