Beyoncé - General Discussion | Page 312 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by bryan89, Dec 6, 2009.

1. The second set of pictures isn't the best? Ddddd She looks so awkward idk. The all-denim look on the branch is iconic.

2. B*Witched's impact.

mpl likes this.

3. I yelped. She looks great. The "interview" is decent. She confirms music is coming.

Dijah., Sam, 4Roses and 8 others like this.
  4. Drop it in September for your birthday Queen!

Maria likes this.
  5. So the Sasha Fierce photoshoot was because someone told her her fans didn’t like it when her photos were in black and white….

6. She’s coming isn’t she!

Bobbyrae likes this.
  7. September 2022 it is!

8. Iffy about that photoshoot direction but this quote is already one of her best

Dijah., An Insider, sesita and 7 others like this.
  9. Sounds like she’s in a super positive space and that’s gonna be reflected in the music. Exciting.

Also love the throwback to Dangerously In Love…

[​IMG]

Dijah., Leopold, RainOnFire and 22 others like this.
  10. The new season of Russian Doll looks great <3

Leopold, Sam, An Insider and 9 others like this.
  11. She looks fucking amazing (and ready to tour…)

HolyWater and studeane12 like this.
  12. I wonder if she'll return to a more traditional rollout after two unconventional releases. Even the fact she's doing an interview saying "I've been working on music and it's out soon" has been unheard for her for over a decade at this point.

Sam, nooniebao, LPT and 7 others like this.
  13. Super exciting how we truly have no idea what the sound of this could be. The legacy of her musical output of the last decade is really felt in times like this because she’s curated such a strong sense of the unexpected about her work. She could really take us any direction.

Sam likes this.
  14. Whew I am ready for her. It feels like the right time and that photoshoot is incredible.

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Gen-Z on Twitter are surprised she's turning 40?! Like...

16. Here for her bringing us the bops. Not like self titled and Lemonade aren't full of them... But I'm exicted for something a bit less heavy.

inevitable likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.