BEYONCÉ - RENAISSANCE World Tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plan for Sunderland is to jump in at £222 as they will surely discount that show next ahead of Tuesday.

I couldn’t justify £760 for Beyhive. Especially when I did it during Formation and she held my hand for £370. Understandable since Covid there’s no physical interaction anymore but £760 was way overpriced for the lesser experience.
Go go go, reduced to £220 on Ticketmaster and Live Nation for Sunderland!

Same here! Already booked Golden Circle for the 18th, and tempted to do Club Renaissance for 17, a price cut will definitely do it for me. Now to see if the cut section gets re-added anywhere but Paris

They’ve done it for every UK show so far. So it may carry on? Not sure what happened in Belgium.

I've never seen this happen, slashing VIPs - very rarely, and the first time I noticed and bought was when I Am Tour Diva Zone tickets went half price (600 to 300 quid) two weeks or so before showtime. I LOVE that she's still Accountantoncé at heart.

I love that more fans are able to see her again or get closer than hoped but I also can't help but feel sorry for the fans who have paid full price, Beyhive pits especially! Thats essentially the team saying that the extra price tag was for the merch

I love that more fans are able to see her again or get closer than hoped but I also can't help but feel sorry for the fans who have paid full price, Beyhive pits especially! Thats essentially the team saying that the extra price tag was for the merch
And the merch is not great to be honest.

I still feel Mist sorry for the VIP Riser girls, terrible concept.

Yeah the on stage seats really only seem to get their moment in the first couple of songs.

Also am I right that she only goes round the circle catwalk once?? (Break my Soul)

Yeah the on stage seats really only seem to get their moment in the first couple of songs.

Also am I right that she only goes round the circle catwalk once?? (Break my Soul)
You are right indeed, especially with the cuts

Golden Circle seems to be the best value really. Not too rammed and closer to the stage whilst still having some distance so you can see most of what's happening

Status
Not open for further replies.