BEYONCÉ - RENAISSANCE World Tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the outfits this tour is an experience unto itself and I'm so glad it's being so well-documented.

That new America Has A Problem one is giving huge

vibes though.

Kelly Roller <3

She was mad. Her doing her best to keep a smile on her face while she's being wheeled off at the end. I can't.

The iconic “Oh My Gahd” from the front:

Needs to be gif’d honestly.

EDIT: Longer version from this angle. She got really frustrated when they took it away, so she def wanted the stairs closer and they misunderstood her. That glare when she noticed that crew member sitting on the stairs ddddd.

Last edited:
I’ve just bought a Golden Circle A ticket for the show in Frankfurt this Saturday.

I’ve never seen Beyoncé before but having seen the videos from this tour I just had to go. I procrastinated to much and left it to late to go to London so I thought let’s just go for it.

Cannot fucking wait

Yesterday, at the line, I was talking to an illiterate "fan" who insisted that Black Is King is JUST a soundtrack project she did for Disney and we should stop requesting/wishing for The Gift songs on tours, cause it was done and dusted and we should move on.

The nerve... But I was able to break his arguments when I asked him to compare THE GIFT vs the other soundtrack songs Beyoncé recorded in her career in terms of lyrical, sonic and visual cohesion and also the connection Beyoncé shows to have with these songs. I told him that if we still hear stuff like Listen and At Last at her concerts, we will sure be hearing BROWN SKIN GIRL, SPIRIT, BIGGER, MOOD 4 EVA, OTHERSIDE, MY POWER, ALREADY, FIND YOUR WAY BACK and BLACK PARADE for the years to come.

he/him
Oh. Oh. Yesterday was the first time I saw Beyoncé live and I’m still shaking! We got Golden Circle and wouldn’t change a thing. She sounded brilliant and is just so… beautiful. Every second on the huge screens looked like from an official music video, it’s just not fair to any of us humans. I would sell (and break) my soul for her to release B’Day with her current vocals. Also just love, love the fact Beyoncé herself is a 4 stanning girlie like me.

The highlights for me were, apart from the most obvious picks; Diva, Rather Die Young, CHURCH GIRL or ENERGY - I don’t know if it was because everybody knew whaťs coming next (probably yes, yeah) but the latter was a moment when something truly special was happening in the stadium I felt. The Sweet Dreams fake-out was brutal, now I feel bad for talking shit about TikToks reacting to it dd.

Oh and last but not least - everything about the SUMMER RENAISANNCE horse was a total scream though dd. It was moving on my date actually but the number just looked so sloppy and I couldn’t help but laugh and think about the clips of it not moving from the night before. Obsessed with this hun!

Last edited:
The iconic “Oh My Gahd” from the front:

Needs to be gif’d honestly.

EDIT: Longer version from this angle. She got really frustrated when they took it away, so she def wanted the stairs closer and they misunderstood her. That glare when she noticed that crew member sitting on the stairs ddddd.

I think she actually wanted to get off of the horse instead of just sitting around? The last video makes that pretty clear. She was fuming!

I will go to bat to say she wanted to stay on the horse.

She pushed and kicked the stairs away several times, refused the crew when they tried to help her down (including that death stare to the guy on the stairs) and looked relieved but annoyed when the finally wheeled them away.

Altogether an entertaining watch.

Sorry if already asked/mentioned - does anyone know, when she came to the stage in cologne? I guess it will be kinda the same in frankfurt and I'm planning what to do tomorrow before.

Does she always start Summer Renaissance by saying she wants to do something different to be close to everyone?
I thought since she couldn’t fly, she wanted to just walk around and off the horse. But no idea what happened there.

Anyone here who’s done Golden Circle A what’s the best time to be there/best place to stand? Do you need to register and get a number or anything?

Cannot believe this time tomorrow I will be seeing her live for the first time ever.

Anyone here who’s done Golden Circle A what’s the best time to be there/best place to stand? Do you need to register and get a number or anything?

Cannot believe this time tomorrow I will be seeing her live for the first time ever.
If you have early entrance there’s a designated arrival time. If not you enter with the rest. I’d say the best place would be close to the main stage, so behind the beyhive. Diagonally perhaps is best as you can see some of the catwalk. She spends most of her time on the main stage.

If you have early entrance there’s a designated arrival time. If not you enter with the rest. I’d say the best place would be close to the main stage, so behind the beyhive. Diagonally perhaps is best as you can see some of the catwalk. She spends most of her time on the main stage.

Thanks

What time to general doors open? I’m not early entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.