Beyoncé - Schoolin' Life (3rd Single) | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé - Schoolin' Life (3rd Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rafa_el, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It looks like Schoolin' Life will be the next single to be released from '4' as she'll be shooting a video for it tomorrow in New York City.

2. That doesn't mean it's the next single. She's shot videos for End of Time and 1+1 too hasn't she?

3. So we are to believe the third single is a Deluxe Edition Only Bonus Track, WTF ? ? ?

Um . . not convinced.

4. It's Beyonce! Of course that could happen!

5. I think she's going down a similar route to b'day keep shooting videos for songs until they catch on. Which Awsome because the whole album is sweet

6. Wow, I hope this is true...

7. "Ego" was a deluxe edition track and it was a single… and Nicki Minaj did it earlier this year too.

This is a stunning song and I hope it smashes. Or promotes an epidemic of dropping out. Either result will make me smile.

8. It's not a single

9. Brilliant song, but it doesn't sound like a single at all.

10. I don't get why unconfirmed single threads are always made here (without sources too!).

11. Please let this be true. It's the song of the century.

12. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

With no source or confirmation, this thread isn't needed at the moment. If it turns out to be true, we can reopen it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.