BEYONCÉ: the discography rate ~ WINNER revealed! | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉ: the discography rate ~ WINNER revealed!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by allyshone, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Very grateful for the extension as I am just now starting this ddd. It's been a busy month. Anyway, I love Crazy In Love but does anyone else feel like the chorus is the weakest part of the song? Or is that just me?

allyshone and Maki like this.
  2. I've rated everything, but going to try going through the playlist again before the deadline before submitting. Thankfully there's still a while until the deadline nn

3. There are so very many extras. But! I'm getting there.

4. I'm ashamed about a certain optional song that I'm giving a pretty decent score to.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    Remorque, allyshone and Maki like this.
  5. I've always hated "In Da Club," but I'm somehow charmed by Beyonce's take on it? I didn't know "Sexy Lil' Thug" existed before this.

Remorque, Robert, allyshone and 4 others like this.
  6. So, 'Ghost' appears to be on the YT playlist but not the rate list?
    So I am confusion. America explain...

Remorque and Maki like this.
  7. I think I'm ready to submit my scores.

Album Averages
    Beyonce 9.08
    Lemonade 8.96
    4 8.875

The Gift 8.6
    Everything Is Love 8.25
    B'Day 8.23 (some of the extras F'ed this one a bitsy)

I Am ... Sasha Fierce 7.9
    Extras 7.48
    Unreleased 7.2

Homecoming 6.83
    Dangerously In Love 6.25
    Optional 5.86

Other Stats
    38x10
    20x9.5
    13x9

13x8.5
    17x8
    11x7.5
    13x7

14x6.5
    17x6
    12x5.5
    9x5

3x4.5
    3x4
    1x3
    1x2.5
    1x2
    1x1

[​IMG]

8. I'm loving working my way through this. Phew, what a discography.

This rate also made me realise I was missing some songs from my collection. I'm not sure how I managed to miss the likes of Poison. Discovering Keep Giving Your Love to me has been great too.

9. It's considered part of "Haunted," just as "Yonce" is part of "Partition." Both "Ghost" and "Yonce" got separate music videos, but on the actual album, they are included as the openings to those songs.

I, too, was surprised by how much I liked Poison! I'd definitely heard it before and may have even owned it at some point in the past, but it was nice to rediscover it.

10. I've been so busy recently so there's absolutely no way I'll have time to do this, although I wish I had! I'll follow along as much as I can.

Maki likes this.
  11. Okay I pretty much have a number for every song. The hardest thing is actually figuring out what my 11 is. It. Is. Not. Easy.

Remorque, Robert, Maria and 2 others like this.
  12. The last few days got kinda busy and now I have a cold but I'm still working through this and will be submitting!

13. Two days left and I've only rated the debut and some extras.

[​IMG]

14. if you’re in a rush just randomly give the rest a songs anywhere from a 8.5 to 10 and you’ll be in the right ballpark

(Give any IASF songs a 7 to 9 for extra accuracy)

Remorque, Maki, Maria and 2 others like this.
  15. The way this is wildly accurate with few exceptions ddd.

Remorque and Maria like this.
  16. Just got back from Barcelona. I will add all the new ballots I have received to the spreadsheet, but I don’t believe I have that many in total.

I’m not too familiar with what other rates have done in the past, but would a small extension be welcome or will another push back be frowned upon?

17. I've been sitting on my original scores for a while but never actually got around to going through the song list again... Well, either way I'll definitely send them.

Remorque and Maki like this.
  18. I’d appreciate a small extension.

19. Imagine if she releases something before the deadline ddd.

20. I'll send mine later tonight. I'm now doubting my 11 so I'll need a few hours to think about changing it.

Maki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.