Beyonce - Why Don't You Love Me?

Re: Beyonce - 'Why Don't You Love Me?' - 9th Single (Teaser Video released)

Horrific song.

I LOATHE that sort of Hey Ya/Beggin/Don't Phunk With My Heart/Mmm Papi type sound....

Amazing! She looks gorgeous in that clip. Great song too.

The video looks embarassingly cheap from the clip, but I like how it showcases her fun and playful side.

One word: Radio.

A couple more words: I was sure this era was over too, I wonder what the purpose of this would be? I'm not sure they could squeeze many more sales out of this album that they haven't already. I mean there's already been four different editions and a live album.

Horrific song but the video looks a good lol. Love B but I thought she was going away for a while?

GeminiBoy said:
The video looks embarassingly cheap from the clip, but I like how it showcases her fun and playful side.

I think it looks cheap as it's obviously going to be inspired by a 70s style sitcom show. I think it'll probably kick in with the music and she'll probably go all Diana Ross or something. Can't wait!

If we count all the singles released with Beyonce as a credited artist on them since 'If I Were A Boy', this is the fourteenth single of this era. Amazing.

WTF this video screams 'Radio' more than 'WDYLM'. The latter would be such an atrocious single choice, she could have had a semi-hit with 'Radio' without any promotion, the song would just sell itself.

multimediac17 said:
One word: Radio.

A couple more words: I was sure this era was over too, I wonder what the purpose of this would be? I'm not sure they could squeeze many more sales out of this album that they haven't already. I mean there's already been four different editions and a live album.

Maybe this will lead to another re-release then haha!? One with ALL the videos on? OH MY. Until of course she makes a video for 'That's Why You're Beautiful' and it's re-released again with ALL the videos on.

I thought Ego was getting a release?

She might as well go ahead and make videos for the rest of her songs, there's only a handful left lol. But seriously...'Smash Into You' should have replaced 'Broken Hearted Girl' in the Uk, and GaGa should have collaborated with Bey on 'Radio'...Screw their little 'phone' connection.

Mvnl

Staff member

Vanity said:

Ego has been released last year hasn't it?

One word: WOW.

Incredible that she'd want to release a new single from an album that was released 18 months ago, and has already had 8 singles released from it (the last of which was released six months ago!), but I'm not complaning if it means we're getting a new Bey video. I love Why Don't You Love Me?!

Mind you, I can't see it having that much success but if it manages to see a few more copies of album, it'd be good, right?

EDIT: Just watched the clip - AMAZING. So cheap but good!

Mvnl said:
Vanity said:

It just started to get circulation on UK music channels a week or two ago for the first time, so it looked like it was getting one in the UK.

Mvnl

Staff member

multimediac17 said:
If we count all the singles released with Beyonce as a credited artist on them since 'If I Were A Boy', this is the fourteenth single of this era. Amazing.

1. If I Were A Boy
2. Single Ladies
3. Halo
4. Diva
5. Ego
6. Broken-Hearted Girl
7. Radio
8. Sweet Dreams
9. Video Phone
10. Telephone
11. Put It In A Love Song
12. Why Don't You Love Me

and..?

Boxer-In-The-Ring said:
Mvnl said:
Vanity said:

It just started to get circulation on UK music channels a week or two ago for the first time, so it looked like it was getting one in the UK.

It was on UK music channels long before 2 weeks ago. It's been knocking about for months on them. In saying that, it came on twice last night which would suggest they are playing it more. It may have just been a coincedence.

SoSeductive said:
Boxer-In-The-Ring said:
Mvnl said:
Vanity said:

It was on UK music channels long before 2 weeks ago. It's been knocking about for months on them. In saying that, it came on twice last night which would suggest they are playing it more. It may have just been a coincedence.

Really? Fair enough then but yeah I think they started playing it more recently because people here were surprised to see it and thought it was going to be released.

She obviously doesn't understand the meaning of "taking a break".
Didn't she also 'kill Sasha Fierce'?