Beyonce - Why Don't You Love Me?

Re: Beyonce - 'Why Don't You Love Me?' - 9th Single (Teaser Video released)

Oh please. Friends support each other, not put their careers on hold whilst the other tries to claw their way to the top.
This is not a single, merely a music video for the fans. I can already see her getting the blame if Commander doesn't do as well as expected.

Oh what a disat-uh (for Kelly but I actually mean Beyoncé is).

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him

Why did she release this again?
And seriously why this song?
If she was going to release a bonus track, it should've been Save the Hero. Now that's a good song.

That video was AMAZING!! You dust them Grammy's, she reminds me of Leona at 2:30. They will cut a lot out on TV though especially all the smoking.

Seeing Beyonce smoking was more shocking than the entire Not Myself Tonight video.

LewJB said:
Seeing Beyonce smoking was more shocking than the entire Not Myself Tonight video.

Have you seen the beginning of Suga Mama on The Beyonce Experience?

LewJB said:

hahaha, I knew that was coming. She did in previous video but not as obvious. She probably prayed to the Lord for mercy afterwards.

That video is amazing. Way better than the likes of Ego and stuff. Shame about the song though!

I love Beyonce but I don't have the slightest interest in watching this. I've been over the Sasha Fierce era.

Is it just me or has Bey, been entering "hoochie" territory with her videos as of late......

It was cute, and better than the average "pop that pussy", and "pat that weave" videos she usually does....glad to see they put more effort into this, it is actually something different from her.

Because you don't make music I want to listen to, Beyonce.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE retro Beyonce. It probably is a bit long but I was in heaven for the first 2.5 minutes. How hot does she look? I want a Beyonce doll now!!

Full video link for those who've missed it http://vimeo.com/11465235

LewJB said:

My jaw still drops everytime I hear her say "You took all maah honey, you selfish motherfucker" in the Telephone video.

hahahaha that bitch is amazing. She looks stunning, and it's a very cute and funny video.

And I'm sure she demanded them to make some cigarette without any toxic substances. I've seen lots of actors using them.

Cute video for a fun song. She really gives her all to please her fans. Feels good being a Bey fan. We get lots of videos, lots of performances, lots of her. Heaven.

She was born to be an artist. You can see how much she loves music and doing these things.

heyho said:
hahahaha that bitch is amazing. She looks stunning, and it's a very cute and funny video.

And I'm sure she demanded them to make some cigarette without any toxic substances. I've seen lots of actors using them.

Cute video for a fun song. She really gives her all to please her fans. Feels good being a Bey fan. We get lots of videos, lots of performances, lots of her. Heaven.

She was born to be an artist. You can see how much she loves music and doing these things.

thats why i respect beyonce even though i dont like the majority of the music she records, she is a great hard-working artists
beyonce fans are really lucky becuase they get to see a million videos/performances per album.... i wish i could connect to her music but i only like a handful of singles, and in my opinon this song is terrible

The video is nice but it looks like something that would play on one of the backdrops of her tour.

D

duckface

I'm not really getting all the love for the video.

I find it boring and uninspired.

S

slimane

I like the continuity at least. She did the Betty Paige short fringe thing in "Videophone" and "Telephone" aswell.

I really like the exaggerated make-up and styling she's got. She looks great whichever look she rocks. She's a true star.

The song feels like an unfinished demo, and I wasn't entirely surprised to see Sponge — sorry, Solange — as one of the writers.

The track has potential, but ultimately does not deliver. But it's hardly the first Beyoncé track to do that, is it?