Beyonce - Why Don't You Love Me?

Re: Beyonce - 'Why Don't You Love Me?' - 9th Single (Teaser Video released)

oh wow loved the video!!!!! why did it remind me of Madonna's 'Erotica'?... bizarre! anyway don't think the song will touch the charts, but certainly the video put the song on my radar - love it.

3 days in and I'm totally in love with this :)

oh the remixes are good - especially Jump Smokers!

Once again Beyonce shows why she's the best in the business. I didn't think much of the song before the video. Now it's one of my favourites from the era.

Popsessed said:
Once again Beyonce shows why she's the best in the business. I didn't think much of the song before the video. Now it's one of my favourites from the era.

so true, i didn't enjoy the song before, but this video completely changed that. Love it.

Mvnl

Staff member

Wait.. this video is now on TMF as this week's superclip... so it is a proper single after all??

Mvnl said:
Wait.. this video is now on TMF as this week's superclip... so it is a proper single after all??

No, it'll just be another 'Diva' and 'Ego'; just released for promo.

Mvnl

Staff member

Hmmm! said:
Mvnl said:

No, it'll just be another 'Diva' and 'Ego'; just released for promo.

Well both got a bunch of remixes, coverart and charted here, so I'd consider them singles.

It's being released on August 30th in the UK.

Seriously? Considering she's on a break, I can't see the logic of releasing this. She's not gonna promote it, most people will have the album already, and, while it's a good song, it's hardly going to blow up by itself, especially when the videos been out there for months. Really odd decision.

But I mean if it sinks like a stone (which is quite likely) then it's not doing much to keep her name out there. Not that she even needs a song to do that at this point.

Tommie said:
Kelly has a single out, so of course Beyoncé gotta cash in.

Commander is over. And this won't be anywhere near as "successful" as that was.

But yes, a bit strange releasing it so long after the last one.

there is an amazing remix of this being played on clubland tv (yawn!) im trying to find it, anyone heard it, and know what it is? or how i may be able to find out what it i?

he/him
LoveSexMagic said:
there is an amazing remix of this being played on clubland tv (yawn!) im trying to find it, anyone heard it, and know what it is? or how i may be able to find out what it i?

Argh, I heard an amazing remix on MTV and I haven't been able to find it either! Please let me know if you get anywhere, I've given up.

I'm not sure, is it the same remix that's being played on other music channels, which is the MK ULTRA remix? I can't find it online don't know when it's out though, can't find it online, even on Youtube.