Beyoncé's Album (It's real.) | Page 1204 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé's Album (It's real.)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by truman, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I still get chills during the “kiss, bite, foreplay” bit

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. I really really liked Haunted but then I saw the Mrs Carter tour and the droning, grinding production as B is practically yelling ‘MY HAUNTED LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGS’ ripped the wig from atop my scalp and I realised it might be the best song on the album.

Ferk, sesita, Tracy Jacks and 2 others like this.
  3. Song wise, I still prefer BEYONCÉ because the variety based off the first listen was incredible. You had Haunted kick off the set with a Weeknd inspired darkness, Superpower in all of it’s doo-wop glory soaked in Frank’s gorgeous adlibs, Blow with it’s obvious 80’s inspiration, the list goes on.

Don’t even get me started on listening to the album for the first time with the anthology; what a fucking moment in time. Can’t wait for the next set!

Ferk, K94, Leopold and 3 others like this.
  4. Scream, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning sis?

Bangers&Bops, K94, matthew. and 3 others like this.
  5. I can't wait 'til I get home so you can turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out
    I can't wait 'til I get home so you can turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out
    I want you to
    Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out
    I want you to
    I want you to
    I want you to

[​IMG]

Bangers&Bops, Ferk, K94 and 8 others like this.
  6. A magnum opus, an iconic moment in time that changed the industry and no other contemporary or newer popstar will likely ever match, she truly changed the game!

Leopold likes this.
  7. Formation literally did not exist in any form until Coachella 2015, so like no.

8. On first listen I thought it was "fuck me." I clutched my pearls and wept with joy.

9. LTG

LTG

Four years. I feel so old.

Ferk, LPMA, Mr.Arroz and 4 others like this.
  10. Happy birthday indeed.

11. This album releasing really was the moment in my young gay life that I realized that other than Beyoncé, to quote Got 2B Real, "these... artists are nothing more than low-class pieces of shit". I love a bar-setter.

Lost In Japan. and Leopold like this.
  12. Don’t sis her, babe.

munro likes this.
  13. You know, you remind me of the babe.

14. What babe?

sesita, stopthestatic, R92 and 3 others like this.
  15. As long as it’s the babe with the power.

16. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Her best performance.

17. I still do the "HEY!" before the breakdown in Jealous. I mean, hell, basically all her adlibs have translated over to the studio versions for me.

R92, Ferk, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  18. The fucking goosebumps I had listening to this for the first time. Incredible.

Ferk likes this.
  19. Hearing Blow for the first time on a cold December morning was a moment I'll never forget.

20. I had the day off work and ended up cancelling all my plans to listen to/watch it. I was living at home at the time and my mum watched it all with me and at the end I was like, whoa I have no idea which single she can choose.

My mum said “oh I liked that Drunk one, that was nice” and at the time, it was one of my least favourites so I was all “pfft no mother”.

Turns out she’s pretty good at this whole choosing the singles thing.

Ferk, Leopold, beekeeper and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.