Beyoncé's Album (It's real.)

C

Consuelanono

Re: Beyoncé - 5th Studio Album (2013)

Gaga has had so much plastic surgery in the last year or so.

C

Consuelanono

No, I'd rather jump into a pit full of napalm.

LewJB is my favourite Beyonce stan.

That instrumental is such FIYAH. And people were saying Danja is 'past it'...

Danja is an amazing producer and sorely underrated! I'm disappointed he wont be on JT's upcoming. Such a shame, because if anyone is "past it" it is definitely Timbaland.

Wow 199 pages and still no official annoucement.

How is this thread got so big?!

As Ensnare recently said, the Beyhive is growing everyday on here, we are the fastest rising stan group on PJ! That and of course people love to come here and talk about every minuscule problem with Beyonce the performer, Beyonce the artist, Beyonce the Mother, Beyonce the illuminati Queen, Beyonce the Wicked Witch, Beyonce the serial scalper, Beyonce the humanitarian, Beyonce the dancer, Beyonce the model, Beyonce the 'actress', Beyonce the skin chameleon, Beyonce the songwriter, Beyonce the PETA founder, Beyonce the Dereon Duchess , Beyonce the ethical philosopher etc etc I could go on...

Last edited:

Beyonce, the tremendous performer with the off-stage personality of a stick of gum....

Just because she isn't beating cars with umbrellas or wearing offal dresses doesn't mean she has no personality. Apparently, keeping it it classy = no personality.

Just because she isn't beating cars with umbrellas or wearing offal dresses doesn't mean she has no personality. Apparently, keeping it it classy = no personality.

She has a personality, I just find it painfully boring. The most shocking/interesting moment of her documentary was when she said 'shit' in the studio.

Well, Mariah is a good example of someone who's kept it relatively classy but still has bags of personality. Bey seems to get blander with age, instead of easing into and owning her iconic status (bar outright stating how iconic she is/wants to be).

I don't buy the no personality thing.

I'd rather her keep herself to herself than go down the 'Mariah' route and try to shade every living thing. Mariah has an ego that is so big that it almost has it's own gravitational pull. Beyonce is very mysterious in that way, we pretty much know nothing of how she is around her friends and family, and I respect that about her. She gives enough as a performer and singer, why should we expect to know her personal life too when we get everything we could possibly need from her as a pop star?

I don't buy the no personality thing.

I'd rather her keep herself to herself than go down the 'Mariah' route and try to shade every living thing. Mariah has an ego that is so big that it almost has it's own gravitational pull. Beyonce is very mysterious in that way, we pretty much know nothing of how she is around her friends and family, and I respect that about her. She gives enough as a performer and singer, why should we expect to know her personal life too when we get everything we could possibly need from her as a pop star?

But that's the best thing about Mariah?!

But that's the best thing about Mariah?!

Yeah it's funny and has presented some amazing moments (namely this one) but I don't respect her as much as I do Beyonce. Sometimes - well most of the time - Mariah comes off like some warped persona as opposed to an actual human being with humility and respect. I wouldn't want Beyonce to go down that route, I like that she seems grounded.

Beyonce is very mysterious in that way, we pretty much know nothing of how she is around her friends and family, and I respect that about her. She gives enough as a performer and singer, why should we expect to know her personal life too when we get everything we could possibly need from her as a pop star?
We don't really know much about lots of people's personal lives; Kelly has a great personality, and we don't know the ins and out of her private life. Robyn is fantastically interesting, and we know practically nothing about her life. Adele's personality is brilliant, and she's quite "mysterious".

Not being terminally boring =/= slaying your private life for everyone to see; you've just got to be engaging. Off stage, Bey is a bore.

Beyonce really is so dull and it can be painted as "mysterious, classy" whatever, Kylie hasn't really let anyone in to her day to day life and can play up for the camera's but I genuinely think either Bey is a blank canvas and doesn't come alive unless she's earning money on stage for it, or she's a complete bitch and is edited to within an inch of her life (much like her skin tone). I'd like to think it's just because she is dull and her team know not to over expose her though.

V

vasilios

She has a personality of a cute girl working as a PA at a law firm and that's ok.

I have yet to see Beyonce have an actual opinion. The 'quick lil singles' thing was a good start though.

V

vasilios

Yeah the lil singles she's looking for frantically for months now.