Beyoncé's Album (It's real.) | Page 365 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé's Album (It's real.)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by truman, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

What makes the angriest is if this isn't the single, then why the fuck was the ad not showing during the Superbowl?

2. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

Don't worry kids, Queen Kelendria Trene is coming in June! You don't have to wait for the lesser girls!

3. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

Kisses Down Low is amazing.

4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

Wait, so this isn't the lead single?

I think my avatar sums up my feelings right about now.

5. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

This entire thing is a mess. Sort your career out Beyonce!!

6. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

Every grown woman should be kissed down low from time to time and being kissed down low may helps you growing as woman.

I like how the songs compliment each other.

7. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

[video=youtube;7J2MA0Og_Kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J2MA0Og_Kk[/video]

Poor Bey having to steal song concepts from Kelendria.

8. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

It seems to me Beyonce is the kind of person who thinks she can get away with anything and that she's on some kind of ~mission~ as a pop star and that it's her ~destiny~ to succeed above all others no matter what, and that because she rehearses a lot and got a bunch of Grammys she's some kind of great artiste. She seems totally delusional about her own abilities, her fame, her popularity and her success that she thinks running a campaign as messy as this is perfectly acceptable. For anyone else all this promo would have been the entire lead up to the album release and they'd have a Top 3 worldwide hit by now. But Beyonce is totally wasting it and setting herself up for another Run the World sized fl0p.

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I love how much of a troll Bey has become.

10. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

That album barely scratched the top 40 in the US and didn't chart anywhere else.

If you truly believe that's going to happen here, you may wish to think twice about using the word 'delusional' to describe anyone.

11. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

AT LEAST SHE RELEASED SOMETHING.

12. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

Ah, but that's your typical Beyoncé or Gaga thread for you! Tall Poppy Syndrome at its absolute finest.

13. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

You need to not take a shady post so seriously. Obviously she won't flop that badly, the comparison comes from the fact that Basic Instinct's release was very messy, with constant pushbacks, horrible unlistenable songs (Bow Down = Gimme Dat), multiple "buzz singles", no official confirmations, etc.

14. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

Life Is But A Dream made her come across so pretentious and annoying and egotistical, i still love her music and performances but i think she is so unlikable as a person, most people i have spoke to who saw it last week agree

15. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

Indeed. I was browsing this thread at lunchtime and almost had a laughing fit at some of the outright stupidity on display. Particularly the comments about her having been 'replaced' by Rihanna and Gaga (and evidently missing the memo stating that only two female artists are allowed to be successful at any one time).

If a Ciara album falls in the forest....

16. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

The song in the ad sounds like a shitty Keri Hilson song.

17. Re: Beyoncé - Grown Woman (1st Single)

The Holy Spirit of Keifer is judging you all.
    I like the track, I like the ad, but I'm thirsty for the single. Re-releasing "4" isn't enough, woman!

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

OH MY GOD.

19. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Yes, I do wonder how Keifer is reacting to all this news...

20. innamor.

innamor. Guest

He says he's waiting for the full song to make a proper judgement. But he also expressed worry of him not being here if and when the single dropped this morning haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.