Beyoncé's Next Projects (The Gift, 'Spirit', B7, and beyond...) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé's Next Projects (The Gift, 'Spirit', B7, and beyond...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by EnsnareTheSenses, Jan 25, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

2. Middling reviews aside, it's still going to be a huge success for Beyoncé and yet another achievement for her to tick off. The movie will make over a billion dollars, get some Awards buzz and make the good sis even richer.

Terminus likes this.
  3. Let's see...

A nomination for visual effects and a nomination for "Spirit" out of some sense of requirement. Calling it now.

An Insider, Hyrulian, LPMA and 2 others like this.
  4. Possibly cinematography and score - since I think all of the Hans Zimmer tracks are technically new.

5. It’s my guess too.

But all Flopion King talk aside her Can You Feel The Love Tonight is a glorious homerun and extremely beautiful.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  6. All of this tea, yum.

I’m still gonna take my ass to see it. Dddd

7. "Song" is specifically what I meant. I'm not expecting it to be coming for Best Picture.

8. Isn't that the medical condition @Vasilios talked about?

papatrick, LP, aux and 3 others like this.
  9. I don't think anyone thinks otherwise - I think they'd be lucky to even get those.

Hyrulian, Jwentz and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  10. 'Happy' got a nomination for Despicable Me 2. I don't think there's a world in which Beyonce isn't front and center at the Oscars this year.

11. Happy was the biggest song of that year, despite the film it was sourced from; it was a shoo-in. I don't think Spirit will have it that easy.

12. Some of y'all will reach for the stars just to have a reason to complain about Bey. Like she gets some people so flustered.

13. It’s kind of wild how up until release week nobody (myself included) seemed to pick up on the problem of remaking a movie like The Lion King with expressionless CGI animals. It just sounded like such an easy slam dunk, which I’m sure it will still be commercially, but upon further review the concept itself really doesn’t hold up at all.

Babyface likes this.
  15. It’s because of the Holy Trinity of 4, Beyoncé and Lemonade. No other pop girl has that. Bey stays winning, the basics stay pressed forever.

GodsAndMonsters and Maria like this.
  16. Justice for B'Day.

soratami, Sail On, godspeed and 10 others like this.
  17. Still my favorite Bey album.

Verandi likes this.
  18. I’m really curious who the featured artists are on the accompanying album (The Gift) that’s our next Friday.

lushLuck likes this.
  19. Imagine thinking Beyoncé isn't an incredible force of energy, beauty and talent?

20. It always makes me laugh when people use ''she's just being, like, look how great my voice is'' as some kind of criticism for any singer.

That's a pretty unavoidable consequence of having a great voice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.