BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!] | Page 101 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beyoncésweave, Dec 13, 2017.

1. I'm the one that had a successful solo career.

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

[​IMG]

3. Not really though. I mean, everyone here loves popstars and it's not exactly hard to find out who the forum favourites are, or which ones have the most devoted gay fanbases in general.

4. I'm flopping. In this game as well.

5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

You’d think so, but then I used that logic and answered with Carly Rae Jepsen, so...

(It’s actually easier to find an answer for that question than you think it is. I’d say more but I don’t want to incur the wrath of @beyoncésweave.)

6. I'm extremely touched that my post has made it into the round but also you'll be hearing from my lawyers.

[​IMG]

7. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

@ryan_riot92 sis I invented a fake Swedish flag wyd

8. Bless @ryan_riot92, her heart is in it even if her head isn't. Her annotated ballots were always a delight to open every round even if the answers were largely awful, and I certainly hope @beyoncésweave appreciates them.

9. [​IMG]

Nñnñn I actually didn't do that this time around.

10. Should've opted for the silliest answers as well... Guess I'll have to hang in the 40s for the rest of the game.

11. (not missing a round) Squad!

[​IMG]

12. Wait... why am I in it... and others aren't?

Serg., Slice of Life and Kuhleezi like this.
  13. Because we can't use the fact we missed one or more rounds as an excuse for our floppage.

TALENT.

14. I'm almost crying.

15. I've only now noticed that there are nine of us and nine girls in TWICE. Smart.

16. Ok you're Sana.

[​IMG]

17. I honestly can't believe I've started all this preaumaux for Twice?!

@BEST FICTION that paycheck better be fat.

18. I agree to be not bright and gay.

19. rdp

rdp

I'm waiting until the last second to send my answers just in case there's a unannounced bonus for real this time

[​IMG]

20. Sistren I need to go in to have my poor injured foot looked at tomorrow and I won't have time to close off Round 9, so I'm extending the deadline.

Round 9 closes Thursday 25 January at 4PM GMT (11AM EST)
    See you in approx. two days, if I survive! In the meantime keep talking about your sapphic unnies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.