BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!] | Page 124 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beyoncésweave, Dec 13, 2017.

1. The shit's on fire, y'all.

2. ffff @Rommers told me it was Emma.

3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I’d like to sue for emotional distress at being forced to view That Picture again.

4. That's 2 out of 3 with 9 points missed so far.

[​IMG]

I'm not ready for the floppage that will be the cat question.

5. You’re going to have to explain the questions to me at some point.

londonrain, Jeffo and Rommers like this.
  6. 4. Name an item from the Gemma Collins Collection

Reading through the Gemma Collins website was a kii and a half. Love the dress names, love the hideous site design, love Gemma. Though I was severely disappointed that the greeting on the site is “hey Girls!” and not “Seaux Gwerls!” Fix it @that boy is a monster fat.

Some of you needlessly fidgeted over the colour of the dresses, but I’m a generous broad. I wasn't so generous with those flops that just put Dress, inexplicably. @LTG just fucking gave up and put makeup, meanwhile @send photo put something from the Gemma Private Collection, and @Rhombus was right in thinking that Gemma would want her bottoms to have a ribbed and pleasurable fleeting experience.

Naomi – 22
    Adele/Dress – 5
    Jumper/Stunning Crystal Kaftan/Metallic Crop Cover Up – 3
    that boy is a monster's pillow/Bedazzled Douche/Printed Sundress/Makeup – 1

7. This is going swimmingly.

[​IMG]

8. Not me writing "the disabled girl" in order to provoke ableist controversy and you santising my answer

9. Island

Island Staff Member

Oh my god I’m flopping so hard

londonrain likes this.
  10. hi sorry i'm late, for some reason the host decided to hold an awards ceremony on a Monday. That would never happen in a Buzz Top Answer Game finale just saying.
    [​IMG]

11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Good.

12. [​IMG]

DJHazey and Jwentz like this.
  13. I hope somebody else put @Mina down for a cat-name considering she is responsible for 90% of the forum's cat-related paraphernalia.

14. [​IMG]

Mina, DJHazey and londonrain like this.
  15. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I was going to put her down for the user I feel most personally victimised by, but then I remembered this isn't the Correct Answer Game.

16. Ah, yes, sorry I'm late, huns, I was picking up my +1.
    [​IMG]

Slice of Life, Rem, Robsolete and 7 others like this.
  17. 5. Name the worst player on The Slasher, Season One

kii I was only too happy to indulge in @rommers’ seething hatred of The Slasher. I haven’t caught up to the latest proceedings of that infernal racket but I can only assume the flops are flopping harder than ever. Most of the answers correspond to the incompetencies and the meltdowns I’ve witnessed, but are some of these even players in the game? wejustdon’tknow. Special shoutout to @Terminus and @munro who decided to be cute and abandon the Top Answer Game, only to go and flop even harder. And @NecessaryVoodoo provides the correct answer, ta love.

Sam de Jour – 14
    Terminus – 9
    munro – 7
    Uno – 6
    Jwentz/Rommers/gagapourgaga/Big Bang/All of them/johnny_tsunami/Solenciennes – 1

18. what the fuck are tATu doing here

Slice of Life, Rem, evilsin and 11 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

20. LTG

LTG

Ok but I had 2 seconds to think and only thought of this

[​IMG]

Slice of Life, evilsin, Jeffo and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.