BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!] | Page 133 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beyoncésweave, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Welcome to the other side.

[​IMG]

Rem, evilsin, Slice of Life and 13 others like this.
  2. Until next time peeps![​IMG]

Thank you @beyoncésweave for making the first top answer game I’ve played a fun one!

beyoncésweave and soratami like this.
  3. Not me only now getting home from dinner and finding this just wrapped not even one hour ago

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dddd I just remembered I actually have this, signed by all five [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  4. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Thank you @bouncyswerve, this has been a lot of fun. I don't know what I'll do without this daily dose of messery.

5. I'll be waiting for the sequel, T.A.G. LEMONADE

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  6. Heyyyyyy, look at me scraping into the top ten by a single point after flopping all game long! A good ending if I do say so myself.

Thank you @beyoncésweave for the flawless hosting, congrats @Petty Mayonnaise on a flawless game, love y'all!

Kuhleezi, DJHazey, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  7. YOU’RE WELCOME.

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Jwentz, Rem and 13 others like this.
  8. Thanks and well done to @beyoncésweave for a good game.

[​IMG]

I'd say that you deserve a nice vacation after all of that effort, but you already did that during the game, so I guess enjoy a nice pavlova?

Kuhleezi, Jwentz, soratami and 3 others like this.
  9. @beyoncésweave You are a forum icon and this rendition of Top Answer Game only empowered that. Amazingly done!

Congratulations @Petty Mayonnaise!!

Also, I finally managed to be top 20 with the final round pushing me to all around top 30 at the last moment. I am going to call it victorious in the line of my previous efforts.

Finally, not people (read: @londonrain) linking me automatically when they see 'Anouk'. I see @Ray's tactics of repeatedly using her and me in the same sentence has worked. Like I am biggest the stan of this woman on this forum. And if that is the case that will be sad as I only adore a few songs and own only one album (out of 10+).

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Kuhleezi, soratami, DJHazey and 3 others like this.
  10. This was as fun as it was confusing. Thank you for hosting @beyoncésweave and hurrah for my #38 placement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.