BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!] | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beyoncésweave, Dec 13, 2017.

1. *hugs* I'm sorry.

londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  2. I pray there is another geography round which always allows me to catch up.

3. Damn it, I would have made so many points in this round had I not missed the deadline.

londonrain likes this.
  4. Let's do this, I like to vacay.

londonrain likes this.
  5. I cannot believe I didnot go for Solange as I expected everyone would go for Tina. That definitely is my biggest loss.

Also, I love how I leaped! And I managed to surpass @londonrain! So a double win for now.

No idea how Christmas will go. But definitely a great theme!

6. Fucking wait, I missed the top 50 and am now at that part of the leaderboard that I usually look at with pity and scorn and think ''Jeez, did these useless lumps even try or are they just taking the piss?'' wtf?!?!???

LTG, He, ohnostalgia and 10 others like this.
  7. ok but why do you imbeciles never appreciate Pepsi when it counts this cost me dearly
    [​IMG]

let's not pretend you're not all clamoring for a taste of the frothy fizzy refreshing sugar free goodness that is pepsi max that mixes so well with rum.
    [​IMG]

8. That's a very pacific hope.

9. thanks for letting me know. I was thinking of hosting a lightning Buzz Top Answer Game on Christmas day so that works out perfectly
    [​IMG]

10 rounds 30 minutes per round and i'll never post the results
    [​IMG]

He, constantino, evilsin and 21 others like this.
  10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I can't read the leaderboard for some reason but I'm gonna assume I'm about five places from the bottom as per usual.

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

how the fuck are you always so good at this though

beyoncésweave, Rem, Ensnare and 11 others like this.
  12. a healthy combination of sexual favours and luck

beyoncésweave, Daniel!, LTG and 14 others like this.
  13. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

If you’re reading it on a mobile device, try turning your screen to landscape. It should show up on the right side.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  14. I'm here for TopAnswerGamegate in a few years, when it's discovered the top scorers were doing insider trading all along.

15. Sis @beyoncésweave, the mobile layout doesn't accomodate the indent formatting feature, just so you know. You may just have to regularly just center it dd.

16. Yeah results are nearly unreadable on mobile.

17. Oh I held onto my Top 10 spot despite flopping?

[​IMG]

londonrain and Andrew like this.
  18. you imbecile. just because he's proposed to some woman and posted about it on instagram doesn't mean I'm going to let it happen
    [​IMG]

beyoncésweave, Kuhleezi, He and 15 others like this.
  19. thank you
    [​IMG]

20. I thought more people would have remembered this iconic ending of a career by Beyoncé

evilsin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.