BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!] | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beyoncésweave, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Ooh, educational!

2. [BOPS IN SHORTLAND STREET]

3. See @beyoncésweave sisT, I don't need to live in the future to see the future.

[​IMG]

Rem, constantino, Rhombus and 9 others like this.
  4. Yath, join the group of Top Answer Game hosts who have created a round about their home country.

5. I knew it would come to this I KNEW...it would come to this

6. I'm still waiting for the Sugababes round.

7. I don't remember the dumpster round.

Rhombus, Slice of Life and Jeffo like this.
  8. Um @beyoncésweave

KingBruno, ohnostalgia, Rem and 14 others like this.
  9. Yeah, what's the catch with that?

londonrain likes this.
  10. Sorry, sis. I must've missed the season you hosted.

11. I’m looking forward to the draggings when certain people answer with Australian things instead.

This should be fun.

12. Sorry sistren, copy pasted from an earlier draft. Updated now x

Incidentally, you try coming up with ten questions about New Zealand that won't all have Lorde as the top answer.

LTG, ohnostalgia, Rem and 19 others like this.
  13. Uhm. Having a small side competition with @londonrain hasn't done me favours so far. But seriously, congrats!!

Let me stay in the female country peak are aka the low ends of the top 40.

14. Thank you! This has gone some way towards remedying the disaster that was my performance in the Beyoncé round.

(I am not taking questions on the disparity between my Beyoncé round scores and my white round scores at this time. Thank you.)

Sprockrooster likes this.
  15. Well, now this fucks me up.

16. A&E

A&E

"What, may I ask, is your contribution to New Zealand?"

17. SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Now we're at the halfway mark, I just wanted to say a little thanks for being on board so far, my hunties. Thank you, if you've been there since the start; if you dropped out after realising you were going to flop (@RJF kii); or if you've been dipping in and out as your time and/or sobriety permits you. (Also thanks in advance if you decide to start with this round!). I had really expected the numbers to plummet drastically, especially after the Christmas break, but they've stabilised nicely in the 50s which is far more than what I was expecting.

Unsurprisingly, this takes up a lot of time and effort (and mental wellbeing) but it genuinely does make it worth it seeing you participate and taking part in the kiing and messeries and generally going through the various stages of despair. It's all a bit of silly fun, so thanks for being on board, mwah x

[​IMG]

Try to remember these kind words for the remaining rounds because... well, you'll see.

18. Scream! Well you are a round winner. That stays a fact no matter what.

Also, I clearly misunderstood the question with 'appropiating culture by white people'. I thought it mentioned something like idolate/prioritise hence my answer 'western'. Personal note to use a dictionairy ddd

londonrain and beyoncésweave like this.
  19. 1. Lorde
    2. Lorde
    3. Lorde
    4. Lorde
    5. Lorde
    6. Lorde
    7. Lorde
    8. Lorde
    9. Lorde
    10. Lorde

LTG, Serg., ohnostalgia and 24 others like this.
  20. Lightning Round confirmed

[​IMG]

LTG, Serg., Rem and 18 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.