BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!] | Page 81 | The Popjustice Forum

BEYONCÉSWEAVE: TOP ANSWER GAME SEASON 5 [WINNER: PETTY MAYONNAISE!]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beyoncésweave, Dec 13, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Rem, BEST FICTION, Subwaykid and 15 others like this.
  2. DDDD my inbox

[​IMG]

Rem, Mr.Arroz, Subwaykid and 24 others like this.
  3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Doing this round on mobile was an experience.

My husband was surprisingly understanding of me suddenly saying in the middle of coffee “Sorry, I need to send in my answers to the Top Answer Game.”

4. Submitted
    [​IMG]

I actually wasted valuable time finding the gifs for my PM to @beyoncésweave ffff
    [​IMG]

Rem, Subwaykid, Slice of Life and 9 others like this.
  5. @beyoncésweave girl you better be recording exactly how those PMs fall

[​IMG]

6. LTG

LTG

I went to Hot Water Beach so slé

7. I'm thankful that between this and the Slasher game, there's been no one whining in the PJ00s thread about waiting to hear back from the veto panel lately.

8. [​IMG]

9. Those of us who were here for the round reveal waiting to see the reactions of those who weren't

[​IMG]

10. Submitted!!! RIP everyone else

[​IMG]

11. ...I'm so disturbed right now

londonrain likes this.
  12. As it should. I was in the middle of diner and now I am eating a cold dish. I should have cooked at a better time to schedule better with Top Answer Game.

londonrain and beyoncésweave like this.
  13. Homophobe

14. Also do not come for me that this isn't a lightning round ffff! It's effectively one anyway, regardless of the deadline, plus mama has bills to pay and has to work the next two nights.

Also, this give you plenty of time to create/reactivate your alternate accounts and submit answers to inflate the bonuses.

15. Behind the GIF Exclusive: @Jwentz and I are actually fighting over which of us likes Marina more.

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. A&E

A&E

[​IMG]

18. @IAmTheKeyholder this is your moment

beyoncésweave likes this.
  19. Good.

Rem, Mr.Arroz, BEST FICTION and 20 others like this.
  20. I can't believe I got out of bed for this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.