BIAS 48 ROUND 2: Results (one last vote to come) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

BIAS 48 ROUND 2: Results (one last vote to come)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by PopZeitgeist, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Good idea. Only one favorite can be included in all four categories.

It’ll just be age I assume. No plans to have them compete for that (maybe in the Top 12 vote)

vague and Slice of Life like this.
  2. Thanks for clarifying!

3. Can someone give me a sample ballot, I'm dumb.

Edit: Wait, no, I think I've got it ddd.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    vague and PopZeitgeist like this.
  4. we should've had personality option so Jisoo could top that group

vague, Slice of Life and Cotton Park like this.
  5. She doesn't stand a chance but let me use this as an excuse to promo.

Baek Yebin of DIA/UNI.T is not only GORGEOUS...

[​IMG]

(The versatility! She always has the oppars and unnies shook.)

She's also a Grammy-snubbed singer-songwriter...

And an Uaena (IU fan) acknowledged by the queen herself...

[​IMG]

Even if she won't be on your ballot, I hope she's gained your attention.

junglefish, codecat, vague and 3 others like this.
  6. 2 Days to vote in ROUND 2!
    ROUND 2 VOTING RULES

Before we get to their CVNT scores, we need to wittle down to make sure all our roles are filled, so you will vote for 10 girls in 4 different categories: Singing, Rap/"Unique Vocals Colors", Dance and Visual.

Try to have between 24-36 contestants in total. No group limitations but try not to vote them in every category. Only one contestant is allowed on all 4 of your lists.

Rank does not matter but put (W) next to any additional group members again. You may have a different "Bias" in each category per group.

SO KEEP CAMPAIGNING and you will have until next Friday to submit your votes!

DECEMBER 21st 9PM EST (2AM GMT on the 22nd) ALERT ALERT RULE change to # for each category. 10 is now the limit for each category.
    @BEST FICTION
    @codecat
    @Cotton Park
    @Dangerous Maknae
    @eliminathan

7. 2 Days to vote in ROUND 2!
    ROUND 2 VOTING RULES

Before we get to their CVNT scores, we need to wittle down to make sure all our roles are filled, so you will vote for 10 girls in 4 different categories: Singing, Rap/"Unique Vocals Colors", Dance and Visual.

Try to have between 24-36 contestants in total. No group limitations but try not to vote them in every category. Only one contestant is allowed on all 4 of your lists.

Rank does not matter but put (W) next to any additional group members again. You may have a different "Bias" in each category per group.

DECEMBER 21st 9PM EST (2AM GMT on the 22nd) ALERT ALERT RULE change to # for each category. 10 is now the limit for each category.
    @Empty Shoebox
    @FunkyButChic
    @GeiPanda
    @He
    @Island

8. 2 Days to vote in ROUND 2!
    ROUND 2 VOTING RULES

@junglefish
    @Kuhleezi
    @Love Deluxe
    @Miki C
    @Reboot

9. 2 Days to vote in ROUND 2!
    ROUND 2 VOTING RULES

@Salami
    @Serg.
    @Slice of Life
    @ThighHighs
    @thommyh

10. 2 Days to vote in ROUND 2!
    ROUND 2 VOTING RULES

@vague
    @Vixen

11. While Voting: Keep in mind who best displays... (especially since the following eliminated idols could take them on in>>>)

Charisma
    [​IMG]

Vnique Vocal Color
    [​IMG]

Nerve and
    [​IMG]

Talent
    [​IMG]

12. fkgjkjbnfgkbkjnfgkbnfg.

13. I'm gonna TRY to get my ballot fully completed, but I really think I will run out of time sorry!

ThighHighs and PopZeitgeist like this.
  14. I'm sad Tiffany isn't here so she could win both Vocals and Rap sections.

15. Can we get an extension, please xoxo

PopZeitgeist, Salami and Serg. like this.
  16. I have all of my lists ready but I'm kind of not understanding what I'm doing tbh. So like we are posting our favourite 10 of each category, correct? Rather than the objective top 10?

Like say there's at least 10 great vocalists to choose from but we can still go ahead and pick Hyoyeon or Momo if we so desire?
    It's only an example please do NOt pick Hyoyeon

PopZeitgeist, Serg. and Slice of Life like this.
  17. I really want to send in a ballot, but I'm really struggling to fill the different categories. I don't think I'll be able to do it on time, sorry!

PopZeitgeist and eliminathan like this.
  18. My ballot with Mina's name written 40 times when the scores are being revealed.

[​IMG]

May I suggest voting for the one true saviour, TWICE's Mina?

19. Yes

Thank you to everyone who was able to vote, but let’s extend it to Friday, December 28th.

vague likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.