BIG BANG

big bang said:
SpanishEyes said:
I'm trying to get into Big Bang as much as possible (they broke my K-Pop virginity). I already love the Tonight mini album + the Special Edition. What should I listen to next?
Is the first album any good?
Some people rate their solo projects higher than their group ones, I strongly recommend the best k-pop album of last year 'GD&TOP Vol.1', along with Seungri's VVIP mini album. G-Dragon's Heartbreaker album is also really good.

For Big Bang I'd check out 'Remember', it's very electro-pop, I love it!
I was going to get Big Bang 2, based on the amazingness of Beautiful Hangover, but I'll check out Remember first, then. As for GD&TOP, High High didn't impress me that much, but I'll take your word for it. Thanks everyone!

big bang said:
Flawless! (Though whoever allowed Taeyang to have that hair is still on my hitlist)

It's a toss-up as to which member's hair was worse, Taeyang or Daesung. I think Taeyang's style was worse, but he has the swagger to pull it off. Poor Daesungie just looks like he's a poseur...

Their Japanese discography is overlooked to be honest.

Gara Gara Go!!, HANDS UP, BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER, SOMEBODY TO LUV, Koe wo Kikasete - All very very good.

You forgot "With U". Beautiful Hangover is gorgeous. I wish they had promoted it more. There were no decent live performances.

I think their best songs are Lies, Haru Haru, Top of the World and Emotion myself. But I like most of their older stuff. It's just 2011 Big Bang that majorly disappointed me.

But I prefer Taeyang's solo work if I'm being honest. I hope he has made some amazing music. Solar is one of the best K-Pop albums I've heard, if not the best.

Has there been any true gay rumors about anyone in the band? I was on a gay/pop culture message site a few weeks ago and in one of the discussions some guy claimed he did the nasty with T.O.P. The strange thing is that KPOP has never been discussed on this site before. It was so random.

Macsun said:
Has there been any true gay rumors about anyone in the band? I was on a gay/pop culture message site a few weeks ago and in one of the discussions some guy claimed he did the nasty with T.O.P. The strange thing is that KPOP has never been discussed on this site before. It was so random.

Scandalous haha Well gay rumours barely exist in Korea about anyone, and bar I Need A Girl Taeyang they've all been in relationships.

Also I doubt T.O.P would risk ruining his career like that haha random indeed.

I LOVE Taeyang but every time he talks about his lack of experience with girls I find it hard to believe. Maybe it is true! But I am a bit skeptical, haha.

Ribzy said:
Has anyone seen Seungri's new permed hair? If you haven't... Let it stay that way.

First TOP (& GD, but I don't mind his shaved head), now Seungri?! What is with BB and their hair at the moment?

What the...Netizens have photoshopped this pic of Taeyang in a sleeping bag and it's so random haha:

taeyang+sleeping+bag+5.jpg

taeyang+sleeping+bag+4.jpg

taeyang+sleeping+bag.jpg

da fuck hahaha

Macsun said:

Oh no, not my Tabi!

H

Hitori

Macsun said:

*finds that nasty guy to ask how he did it so I can do naughty activities with TOP too*

Time to shamelessly spam this thread some more, Taeyang twitter update!

taeyang+swag.jpg

@Realtaeyang SWAG!! RT @MinaKwon yeah! taeyang has so much swag!!ㅋㅋ

MinaKwon knows where the fuck it's at, and I'm so happy Taeyang has offically typed out SWAG.