Big Brother 14 | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother 14

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by idratherjack, May 29, 2013.

1. The gold digger is vile on first impressions.

A twist that actually seems like a proper twist for once!

2. Love the house perhaps the best there's ever been! Housemates are good so far can't wait to see what the actor brings!

3. SBK

SBK

There are two things Liam doesn't like, change and the way things are....

4. YES I LOVE HER.

5. A passion for fish. The jokes write themselves!

6. SBK

SBK

I think she's in on the joke...

7. I really like this year's selection of housemate's, I think the fitness instructor is the only real dull one.

8. Rylans teeth and lips, oh my god, I can't cope!

9. Um, the pickings must be pretty slim if Dexter's the #1 male prostitute in London, no? Also, he says he's 28 in his VT but he was 30 in 2012. Secrets and lies indeed.

Isn't it great when they spend weeks building up "the big twist" and then as soon as they announce that Michael's suitcase is saved, someone goes "Unless it's a trick!" and then Emma has to be like "THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!" Um, they do and they just said it out loud. (But then they all went outside and watched the suitcases go in and they were pretty much like "Oh well, it's a game and clearly there's no way they could have brought fake cases in here instead. Let's go drink some more wine/champagne mixed!")

Budget Rebel Wilson for the win, unless the mother/daughter combo tomorrow night are awesome and/or are the mother/daughter that Callum apparently slept with while in America.

10. Emma was much better than Brian but good grief AJ and Rylan were a hot mess. AJ in particular is almost on Zezi levels of awfulness.

The housemates themselves seem pretty great, definitely more a C4 BB cast than the last couple of Channel 5 ones. It also seems like it could be a friendlier house than last year?

11. I love the house, it might be my favourite house ever. Emma came across as so nervous but she is a million times better than Brian already.

I like Sally, she is giving me Aisleyne vibes and Jemima is the new Lea. Sadly she has first out written all over her.

The twist might actually be a good twist for a change but how are they going to work it? Can the housemates nominate him but not be aware that he can't be voted out? Will he be there for the duration?

Looking forward to the rest of the housemates going in tonight but I would like some eye candy. Sam will have to do in the meantime!

12. Does anyone think that the actor played it all wrong. I don't think this meek worrying personality he's putting on will last, he'll get sussed easily. No one with that kind of personality - the way he was acting about it - would shred the whole house's suitcases! Sallie seemed to have it sussed, and there was obviously nothing in those suitcases, they could have at least filled them with something. I think he should have gone in with a more louder confident 'woop I'm here to have fun, fuck it!' personality and introduced himself like that, as a bit of a shit, then he could easily get away with things.

13. That's a very good point. It wasn't believable at all that he would destroy everyone else's suitcases based on the character he was portraying. It would have been better if someone like Callum was the actor rather than the meek and mild postman.

14. That's exactly what I thought too. At least if he'd acted like a bit of a knob, it would have made it more realistic that he wouldn't think anything of destroying all their stuff.

Rylan's new teeth are ridiculous. He looks like Shergar and seems like he can barely talk with them.

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

It seems a good bunch of housemates so far. I like Wolfy and Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

I don't know if I'll be able to watch Bit On The Side this year though. Rylan's Austin Powers teeth are so distracting and that AJ is just so awkward. I really like Rylan but he should have been given a Jamie East role instead and Alice Levine should be the main presenter.

There are two things Seanie likes. Claire from Steps and ...I can't think of anything else!

16. SBK

SBK

Winding you up could be the other. Its pretty easy.

The whole actor working for us thing is going to fail spectacularly. I bet they'll throw in the GUESS WHICH HOUSEMATE IS AN ACTOR card in a week or so and if they don't guess him he gets housemate status and we're back to regular declining ratings Big Brother.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  17. I was expecting him to come up with some huge sob story about how he had his dead father's jacket in his suitcase or something, and he'd have had a panic attack and a crying jag and that was why he had to keep his over theirs. Although I guess if the producers want him to "stir shit up" and make everyone angry, then he can't appeal to their sympathy and just has to act like an unfeeling prick?

18. Rylans teeth are just awful.

19. Jemima! Oh my God, put Sam down, it's so cringey!

20. Sallie is like one of those girls who comes up to you in a club and talks shit and you just think 'Oh fuck off'.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.