Big Brother 14 | Page 73 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother 14

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by idratherjack, May 29, 2013.

1. Bleurgh.

2. KAG

KAG

I don't mind Sam but he did fuck all.

3. SBK

SBK

You're commenting on a TV show where we watch people sit in a house for 3 months....

4. Well you'll all be seeing me on Big Brother 15 spending all 10 weeks under a duvet to earn my £100,000.

5. The only reason he didn't get involved he said himself is because he couldn't hear...

6. I will admit he was great when he confronted Dexter.

That's... about it.

7. SBK

SBK

Sam is lovely.

Worse have won. Are any of you lot old enough to remember Cameron?

8. He is so dull. Not Rachel Rice dull mind. I like how he has been 'a thoroughly lovely housemate' though instead of an entertaining housemate haha.

9. I'd forgotten all about that "SHE DIDN'T DIE THOUGH, DID SHE?" stuff. Amazing.

10. One of the lines of the season.

11. SBK

SBK

That was so brilliant.

BUT SHE'S NOT DEAD SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

12. Same, such a brilliant moment!

13. What a boring final.

14. Dexter trying to do a cartwheel when drunk is also in my highlights.

15. I think Dexter's wearing more makeup than Gina.

16. Such a boring finale. The series really ran out of steam in the last couple of weeks.

Did anybody see this monstrosity last night? http://youtu.be/GCggdXI7zIk

17. I actually laughed out loud when Jackie came on. Someone in make-up is harbouring a serious grudge.

18. What the fuck was that.

19. They need one of those Bit On The Side wrap parties in the house like they used to do on BBLB purely for the shade between Gina & Hazel.

20. I loved those wrap parties in the house on BBLB the Sunday it all finished, had totally forgotten about them.

I don't understand the mentality of someone voting for Sam because he is "nice" but then I suppose the average voter in a BB final doesn't understand the internet gays' mentality of voting for Gina because she is "fabulous"!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.